• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

oh yes yes, i'd rather wait with the story

i'm just excited * w *

you know?

i think i'm gonna' get off my ass and finally reply with satoru

it will be terrible, awful to read

but it will be a reply

I think Azalea forgot it was her turn or something and then business just got terrible and we got lost lol

no lmao it's definitely my turn, i checked cx

i'm getting through writing this post... slowly...

Ahh kay. My bad lol

But either way we all got busy sorta

Since three out of four know each other already wanna just try and move it along? I mean we're not really doing anything xD

@Azalea

i've already started this post and by george i'm going to finish it if it's the last thing i do >:C

@MemoriesUnknown @LeafKnight @Kinzu Hekmatyar

Gabriel, due to inactivity since July has been transferred out and his character sheets have been returned. While he's more than welcome to join back when he returns from his slumber, we're going to keep moving on. SO Kinzu's character is going to be joining your squad, and I'm going to write him into the story ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't be the first, lol.

Introductions may be awkward, but I think you'll character will make things interesting!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Well that all depends by what you mean. I assume you're asking rank type, and we have openings in all of them really, from Genin, Chunin, or Jonin that can be chosen. Note though if Jonin is chosen you'll probably be put in charge of a squad, while if you're a genin or chunin you'll for sure be put in a squad!

I apologize for not answering right away, but I was quite occupied!

Gilzar said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe
Well that all depends by what you mean. I assume you're asking rank type, and we have openings in all of them really, from Genin, Chunin, or Jonin that can be chosen. Note though if Jonin is chosen you'll probably be put in charge of a squad, while if you're a genin or chunin you'll for sure be put in a squad!

I apologize for not answering right away, but I was quite occupied!
No no no, I meant like personality-wise and everything, what kind of person is missing from the RP... For example, missing that one guy who's always optimistic, the girl who falls in love with the badass type, etc. Probably cliche examples there and not exactly what I'm going for in the types of characters department... Really just asking if there's any standard type of character that's majorly missing or anything like that.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No no no, I meant like personality-wise and everything, what kind of person is missing from the RP... For example, missing that one guy who's always optimistic, the girl who falls in love with the badass type, etc. Probably cliche examples there and not exactly what I'm going for in the types of characters department... Really just asking if there's any standard type of character that's majorly missing or anything like that.

[/QUOTE]
OHHH lol, sorry about that miscommunication. After going through the personality of all of our characters, really we're missing kind of a...'cool' person you could say, regaurdless of gender. If you catch my dfrift, someone whose got charisma and probably knows how to use it.

Hmm... So sort of an either-gender Sasuke minus the whole revenge crap, maybe throw in a bit of Kakashi or Asuma? *referring to Naruto characters so it's not a bunch of stuff to type out here in the OOC (will actually type it out in the sheet), seeing as people here should know the personalities of said characters*

*crashes back into thread*

More like a Mean Girls kind of chick or dude equivalent.

Not necessarily a brooding type that people just so happen to love.

IMO

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]lol Kiyo
What rank are you thinking of making?

[/QUOTE]
I'll make the world's next Sage! xD

I honestly have no clue, unless of course becoming a sage (or Kazekage, would love to be Kazekage) is available for me xD

Piiiiiine!

I should probably post for Ren/Minako....or wait for Azalea....not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back