• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

nah it's cool

i love asshole characters

so far she's even more rotten than tetsune a+

it's fine goats

i'm working on a cs anyway

That's probably why I have Merle (Along with various other reasons) as my profile picture...

Well, my thoughts on her is that she's definetely clever...

Very Devious...I'd say devious more than mean.

and I'd say she's a pretty quick thinker.

Gilzar said:
That's probably why I have Merle (Along with various other reasons) as my profile picture...

Well, my thoughts on her is that she's definetely clever...

Very Devious...I'd say devious more than mean.

and I'd say she's a pretty quick thinker.
Oh you have't seen the mean side yet she's still being nice at this point towards Mizu.

Ha, I like her character to be honest. Like Gilzar said, she's a quick thinker who knows how to prey on others insecurities and use them to her advantage.

Can't wait for her and Shai to meet. Cx

I love mean characters and most of mine are at least kind-of-asses but i thought id go with something different for this

Theres a certain character development path trope i love seeing in fiction, and i thought maybe id try setting up a character that had a 1/3 chance of going down it....... ( ^ 0 ^ )

Damn >.>

Just Damn <.<

I'm going to have to get off for the night...I need to wake up early tommorow morning...

I'm still going to read Bills next post for Shizumi though. Anxious to see what she'll cook up-next.

so im going and translating all ur characters names because i was curious and ive discovered tetsune is a very unusual, feminine name but his last name ayane is also feminine so tetty bear's full name makes him sound like a girl xD

should have known

HEY GUYS, FREE BAIT TO TEASE HIM AND RECEIVE ALL FOUR AND A HALF FEET OR HIS WRATH

on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being most how accurate is this for you

i think that considering sometimes after i remove most of the frosting i put the cookies together and give them to unsuspecting people, i dont know how accurate it is

Hm... I used to be a compulsive liar, but not so much anymore.

(i don't have anything to hide haha)

I think taking things apart is fun, but I rarely do it BECAUSE then I would have to deal with putting it back together... and because I have better things to do.

Idk about me displaying disturbingly criminal behavior.

I mean, I haven't picked up on that in myself, but you guys are the ones with the objective opinions.

though i guess when i AM pulling pranks i do carefully control the amount of clues left behind as seen in the hipster incident

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh. I guess I missed a notification here...I missed about 25 pages, I think...I missed all the fun stuff...

*pats* its okay ref, we aren't planning on stopping the fun anytime soon!

I hope you all aren't. I still missed all the conversations and stuff, though. I hate it when this happens. xP

the only thing of importance that you missed is that im ranking everyone on whos the biggest weaboo

yeah

we all loose no matter what though, because we're all weaboos

don't worry you're tied for smallest weeb

i know. it amazes me that a few people tried to gain first place

first place's prize is eternal agony

But at the cost of being labeled Top Weaboo.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back