• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

I hope it's okay I made another character. I feel like they wouldn't do much in the roleplay, so I just made a new one i like? I don't know.

[Decided to move the discussion over to this page. Anyway, @Rand, we could always make the kings NPCs if they're too much for you.]

He he he that's a better idea. Usually I gear the RP's to be fast and explosive, so maybe this will be a good learning experience.

I got it. So in this battle, you guys kill the half-giant character, then have to retreat because there are too many dark kingdom forces.

Then wait like however long, i'll let you guys decide, then there is another battle that leads into the palace of the dark king, where Graham fights him.

Ryan fights the dark princess

@Queen of Fantasy could kill the half-giant in the first battle because of the 11 siblings, but is it alright if some died?

Rand said:
He he he that's a better idea. Usually I gear the RP's to be fast and explosive, so maybe this will be a good learning experience.

I got it. So in this battle, you guys kill the half-giant character, then have to retreat because there are too many dark kingdom forces.

Then wait like however long, i'll let you guys decide, then there is another battle that leads into the palace of the dark king, where Graham fights him.

Ryan fights the dark princess

@Queen of Fantasy could kill the half-giant in the first battle because of the 11 siblings, but is it alright if some died?
That would be very realistic if some died...

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Name: Viola

Appearance:

3ea4000b941b7703a5fc1436f9138fb8.jpg

Role: Princess of the Dark Kingdom

Powers: Dark energy, Spirit world travel, Can speak with the dead, Can paralyze.

Creature: Dark Elf

Bio: I actually dont know her past all that well so I'm going to have the roleplay continue, and then decide.

bf/gf/wife/husband: None (I shall update!)

bff : None

[/QUOTE]
so she got trashed?

The proximity between the light and dark kingdom seems kind of ridiculous. I was thinking they were relatively far away but they seem to be......

too-close-for-comfort-thumb.jpg

About that close.

Oh my xD I laughed at that a bit more than a should have....but seriously I thought they were far away too? o-o; guess I wasn't paying attention....

Everyone is acting like they are right next door to each other :\

Oh wait! That was my uvu moment!

(uvu)

Is that even a real emoticon?

Well my character hasn't (then again she isn't from either kingdom....though she resides in the light kingdom temporarily..) bleh I dunno

.... xD I assume it is, I've seen others use it, I did not make it up myself, its just a happy face :D

Yea your character seems aight. I have never really played an actual roleplay like this so I am really geared towards violence, not interaction. Sorry that I kind of completely altered the course of this rp :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back