• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

[QUOTE="sunako kirishiki]Thank you but idk when to start..

[/QUOTE]
Wait have you made a cs yet

[QUOTE="sunako kirishiki]Yes Ivan make one up fast xD

I can I mean

[/QUOTE]
Okay because I just posted but I wil wait for your reply

May I ask you one thing I am new to this ...I'm having problems with creating my Character outline and all for this um..do we need a picture because it won't let me place a URL

((Ah, how can I actually join in? ;7; like I am there right beside everyone but can someone approach me or something? ;- ;) )

(Fuuuuuuuuuu! I should really start checking my notifications more often. I just finished more than half of my second character's CS. Whatever, I'm still posting it. :P )

So I am inclined to ask...... what is the main storyline here? Like where is all of the character interaction leading to?

well right now the other castle dozen like the other kingdom there are sometimes forbidden love there isn't much to it but later on we will have hem come together i have a plan for it

Alrighty! Well, I'm back. I was just wondering if it wouldn't mess with anyone's current plot (or whatever you guys were planning) if we time-lapsed to a point where all of our characters -or at least, almost all- are together. Maybe a "concord" ball or something between the two kingdoms... then we could have something dramatic happen during the party? @Nonalaka @eclipsehowls @sunako kirishiki @Rand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back