• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged. "Whichever," she said, uncaring of which one was used. She pulled her arms around herself and let her mind wander in the past.
drea held her tight and walked into a shadow appearing in the shadow of her house "i umm do you wanna come over tomorrow or something or do you wanna get this done and over with the hunters tomorrow..."

"Get the Hunter thing out of the way," Alex said. She didn't want to have to think about it anymore. She looked around cautiously. There could be any number of hunters around in the dark, but all seemed to be peaceful. She shook her head after a moment and glanced towards her home.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blinked seeing he was sad made her frown even more, she turned and began walking, she didn't like makin people sad

[/QUOTE]
Atrio just looked at her before he turned to shadow then reapered next to her. "You could stay at my place if you want, I can take the couch and you can take the bed." He said softly to her not willing to take now for an awnser

Mayumi said:
"Get the Hunter thing out of the way," Alex said. She didn't want to have to think about it anymore. She looked around cautiously. There could be any number of hunters around in the dark, but all seemed to be peaceful. She shook her head after a moment and glanced towards her home.
Drea's face changed to real serious "got it...I'll meet you here before school it'll be easier for me to get us in without being noticed but do you have someone in mind to be waiting to help you?"

Salara stood there staring at brutus as he slowly pulled away from the wall he had smashed the hinter into leaving blood on one of his horns as he growled and watched the hinter fall to his knees. "Stupid human." She said coldly

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea's face changed to real serious "got it...I'll meet you here before school it'll be easier for me to get us in without being noticed but do you have someone in mind to be waiting to help you?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought for just a moment. She nodded and raised a brow slightly. "I do. An old friend."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok I'll pick you both up here then"

[/QUOTE]
"All right," Alex said with a nod. She looked to her left and raised a brow slightly.

Mayumi said:
"All right," Alex said with a nod. She looked to her left and raised a brow slightly.
Drea starts to walk away then turns back "be safe Alex..." He longed to keep her out of this but he knew she was the most ideal person for the job he turned back and teleported home turned off the music missing Alex already he sighed and went to get his weapons ready for tomorrow and then to get to sleep

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea starts to walk away then turns back "be safe Alex..." He longed to keep her out of this but he knew she was the most ideal person for the job he turned back and teleported home turned off the music missing Alex already he sighed and went to get his weapons ready for tomorrow and then to get to sleep

[/QUOTE]
Alex glanced at him when he said to be safe and nodded. She didn't believe there was a way to do that, but she had been asked to and so she would try. She looked to the woods by her house.

"I can hear you, Day," she said before walking inside.

Day only stared after her. He shrugged after a second and then nodded to himself. He knew who she meant by an old friend and what to do.

Annabel sat there having fallen asleep in the corner she had gone to sit in and waking up late at night a small goran coming from Her as she looked around the dark outside then frowned some more. "Nigjt time?" She asked quierly even though there was no one there to hear it and stood up then looked around some more looking for some one, any one to talk to or even smile at but with the way she had been treated by people that where like her she feared she'd be even more resented by humans but still went to search for some one soon leaving the gates of the school and floating down the street ainlessly as she looked for something to happen

//time skip to next day//

Drea got up and grabbed his sword knives and snipper and teleported to Alex's house walking to her house and knocking on her door "hey Alex you up?"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Moonlet grabs Neon's hand again and takes him to her house pushing open the door "you hungry"

[/QUOTE]
Neon shook his head "No"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon shook his head "No"

[/QUOTE]
"Okay" Moonlet grabs a blood bag from the fridge putting it in a mug heating it up. "I set up a bunch of candles in the living room with the crystals if you'd like to look"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]//time skip to next day//
Drea got up and grabbed his sword knives and snipper and teleported to Alex's house walking to her house and knocking on her door "hey Alex you up?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned and answered the door. Her hair disheveled. "Not very," she muttered. She looked back and pulled a hoodie off a hook. She pulled it over her head and stepped outside, uncaring of how she looked. She looked around once.

"And he should be here in 3, 2, 1," she said.

And with that, Day stumbled out of a bush, happy as could be and dressed in a pink ninja outfit.

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon nodded deciding to look at the living room "Enjoy your blood" he chuckled

[/QUOTE]
Moonlet giggles sweetly."it's O- why wouldn't anyone enjoy it".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just looked at her before he turned to shadow then reapered next to her. "You could stay at my place if you want, I can take the couch and you can take the bed." He said softly to her not willing to take now for an awnser

[/QUOTE]
Qunicy blinked and looked to him " Really? " she asked, though she didn't really want to take his bed from him

Mayumi said:
Alex groaned and answered the door. Her hair disheveled. "Not very," she muttered. She looked back and pulled a hoodie off a hook. She pulled it over her head and stepped outside, uncaring of how she looked. She looked around once.
"And he should be here in 3, 2, 1," she said.

And with that, Day stumbled out of a bush, happy as could be and dressed in a pink ninja outfit.
"uhhh no" drea reached in his bag and pulled out a black ninja outfit "stealth not billboard" he threw it to day "put that on and do either of you have weapons?"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]"Nah I've had my fill of human blood" Neon said

[/QUOTE]
"well we should get to school I guess and meet up with Drea"

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Qunicy blinked and looked to him " Really? " she asked, though she didn't really want to take his bed from him

[/QUOTE]
"I wouldn't mind leting you take my bed for a while." He said softly to her as he glanced at Her then looked forward again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back