• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]"Sure and thank you" Neon said putting the crystals in his pocket keeping his hand in it as he looked back at his home

[/QUOTE]
"you ready"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he walked her over to the couch and sat her down on the couch "its always like that the first time...sorry for being like that im not very patient" he put his hood back up

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and looked down. She wasn't sure what else to do. "It's fine," she said.

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged and looked down. She wasn't sure what else to do. "It's fine," she said.
drea looked up "umm you want something to eat?" he was nervous and wanted to just tell her how he felt but wasnt shure how she would react

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea looked up "umm you want something to eat?" he was nervous and wanted to just tell her how he felt but wasnt shure how she would react

[/QUOTE]
Alex tilted her hesd slightly. He looked likw he wanted to say something, but she assumed it was none of her business when he said nothing else. She thought, then nodded. She smiled. "Sure," she said.

Salara just stared at the spot where drea and the other girl used to be before speaking. "Fucking Jack asses, it's like I didn't even exist." She said coldly before Salem spoke in her head. "Don't thing to much on it salara they aren't good enough to be your friends any ways." He said coldly making her cross her arms and nod in agreement. "The way they treated that floating girl too...." She said quietly making fathor reply. "This world is unforgiving and crule to the innocent, that's all I have to say on this matter." He said to her making her sigh again before hearing a twig snap behind her making her quickly whip her head around before launching into the air and flipping as the spot she had been standing at blew up as a hunter walkes out from his hiding spot a evil smile on his face. "My first kill.... This is gonna be great." He said with a sinister smile as he reloaded the rather large pistol he carried and stared down salara as she sat there on a knee staring back at him from about a hundred feet away. "Shit." Salara said to her self as she stared at the hunter before standing up a nervous look on her face. "I don't want any trouble." She said to him before he just laughed loudly then aimed his gun. "To bad." He said before firing at salara the bullet skimming her shoulder as she dodged it then let brutus out a massive blue flame coming from her chest as brutus burst out and took phisical form with a massive deep roar as he landed on all fours exhaling a strong mighty breath as the hunters face flushed white at the size of him before he frantacly started to reload. "My lady what should I do." Brutus asked salara in a deep voice before she spoke coldly. "Terminate." She said as she held her shoulder as it bleed and watched brutus nod slowlt before he draged one of his massive hands on the ground like a bull then launched at the hunter head first like a bull slamming right into him one of his horns peircing straight through the hunters shpulder and kiding him into the air as brutus slammed the hunter into the wall of the school like a rag doll with a loud crashing sound

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayumi said:
Alex tilted her hesd slightly. He looked likw he wanted to say something, but she assumed it was none of her business when he said nothing else. She thought, then nodded. She smiled. "Sure," she said.
Drea got up and walked to the kitchen cussing himself out in his mind for not telling her 'come on you fucking whimp just say it!' He thought to himself

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea got up and walked to the kitchen cussing himself out in his mind for not telling her 'come on you fucking whimp just say it!' He thought to himself

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, Alex looked around curiously. She blink slightly and looked down, thinking.

Mayumi said:
Meanwhile, Alex looked around curiously. She blink slightly and looked down, thinking.
The house looked like it was a mansion on the inside but if you went outside it looked like a run down house

Drea came back with sandwiches for the two of them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio froze at the feeling of her finger on his chest and waited not knowing what she was going to do to Hindi he just waited frozen in place the blish still on his face

[/QUOTE]
Quincy blinked " where do you live? " she asked since it was an obvious question, it was dark and she was curious on if he had to be anywhere

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy blinked " where do you live? " she asked since it was an obvious question, it was dark and she was curious on if he had to be anywhere

[/QUOTE]
"I love alone in a small apartment." He said quietly to her wondering why she would ask him thay

" Oh... " Quincy paused and opened her mouth to add something but stopped and shit heroherouth deciding not to tell him she didn't really live anywhere

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" Oh... " Quincy paused and opened her mouth to add something but stopped and shit heroherouth deciding not to tell him she didn't really live anywhere

[/QUOTE]
Atrio gave her a curious look. "What where you going to say?" He asked her knowing she was going to say something else as he waited for her to awnser

Quincy shook her head " Nothing " only I don't have a place to even sleep besides a tree...or something, she added in her mind to herself before turning and staring back uo on their walk " Come on "

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Quincy shook her head " Nothing " only I don't have a place to even sleep besides a tree...or something, she added in her mind to herself before turning and staring back uo on their walk " Come on "

[/QUOTE]
"So you don't have a place to sleep?" Atrio asked having looked into her mind to see what she wanted to say

Qunicy stopped again and sighed " Would you please nit get inside my head, there are some that ngs I don't want you to know " she frowned and looked to him

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and looked down at her hands.
"Umm so you wanna talk about plans on how to do this with no casualties or something else?" Drea asked trying to figure out how to tell her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Umm so you wanna talk about plans on how to do this with no casualties or something else?" Drea asked trying to figure out how to tell her

[/QUOTE]
Alex glanced at him and nodded slightly. "Sure," she said.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea looked at her "well I'm still hesitant about letting you go after the spear by your self"

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly. "Why? I'll be Fine."

Mayumi said:
Alex raised a brow slightly. "Why? I'll be Fine."
"Just a precaution someone to help you if shit goes wrong" drea said looking up at her 'that and I couldn't forgive myself if you got hurt' he thought to himself

Alex sighed. Something told her he wasn't telling the full truth, but she wasn't about to press it. She nodded slightly and looked down. "I can see your point on that, but wouldn't another person just make it all the more risky?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back