• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It was. . .mysterious :3 anywho
I thougt Edgar and Amelia were gonna hit it off but it may seem the other way around xD jking

[/QUOTE]
I dunno I still see them as best friends or brother/sister but if you wanna ship it then who am I to stop you.

I'm not going to I was just kidding, and Daggora I can't get to class A until Ale gets back :P so not much I can do to help with class starting

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Your characters of course, and both personality and power wise.

[/QUOTE]
Well...I suppose it's Edgar's sense of determination in some situations and power wise it's his ability to draw power and some health from electrical storms.

If you play a teacher, you choose what subject you teach, be that a mundane one like Maths or Physics, or whether it's an unusual one like the one my character teaches.

As it is the student's first year here (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) they won't choose classes yet, however I might introduce that element later on.

I've given you information sheets in the Overview which I will update as I develop this more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back