• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

@Moonflight Decided to just answer here, as to not flood the CS. ^^ But yes, I would imagine the two either avoiding eachother like the plague, or at least Danny would, or bringing on hilarity because it it. By the way, I love that your character is Norwegian. *3*

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryobionic said:
@Moonflight Decided to just answer here, as to not flood the CS. ^^ But yes, I would imagine the two either avoiding eachother like the plague, or at least Danny would, or bringing on hilarity because it it. By the way, I love that your character is Norwegian. *3*
Oops. I forgot we were in the character sigh up tab. I"m just sitting here laughing because imagine if they were both walking in the halls but saw each other like:
homer.gif

Also I based the Norwegian part off of Norse mythology because frost jotun are Norse.
1435258084101533586.jpg

Moonflight said:
Oops. I forgot we were in the character sigh up tab. I"m just sitting here laughing because imagine if they were both walking in the halls but saw each other like:
homer.gif

Also I based the Norwegian part off of Norse mythology because frost jotun are Norse.
1435258084101533586.jpg
Well, my character is currently asleep on the floor of the corridors, but if they saw each other, I'd imagine that'd pretty much what they'd do. xD

And I know, I'm Norwegian.

Ok, I've noticed that the rp hasn't been active in a while. Would you like me to introduce some plot - classes and teachers, or some kind of adventure storyline, or maybe some event to celebrate? I know we missed Halloween, but I could always make up one. I've got a couple of ideas for plots if you feel we need them, but feel free to suggest more.

Ok, this is just a quick head count to help me with planning. Being slightly OCD, I've done this by making them into four lists - A, B, C and D. Here they are:

List A - Users who have been active recently (during November)

✔@Stamper - Mia

@Chris Montaview - Honeywing

@Iak Destler - Slawter

For this headcount, all I'm wanting from you is a note to say whether you will be able to roleplay this next part, and if so which characters you will be playing. I'm going to keep to the 3 character limit, but feel free to drop a character or two if you don't feel they're working. I'd prefer if you didn't add any more in though. After a week, I'm going to start planning and posting based on the numbers we have - if I don't get a reply from Lists A and D people, I'll count you in but Lists B and C will be counted out. If you come on just after a week has past, please stil send a confirmation, as I might well be able to fit you in.

Even if you won't be rejoining the roleplay, let me know so I have a good idea of numbers.

Thanks!

*Daniel, I don't seem to have a CS for Atrio, and you also have four characters. I don't think this will work because I'm going to be stricter with these things, so if you're planning on keeping him, you'll have to submit a CS and choose one character to drop.

I have been extremely busy. But I am back, and good to go! I may drop Shaye for now.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I have been extremely busy. But I am back, and good to go! I may drop Shaye for now.

[/QUOTE]
Stamper said:
I won't mind continuing
Right, sounds good. I'm maybe thinking of some kind of team-based competitive activity, but I'd have to see if the numbers work out. Thanks for such prompt replies :)

I would still like to continue. I put way too must effort in making Venus. :)

Went off the grid so-to-speak for awhile, but I'll gladly come back for this RP~

Kinda releived that I don't have to go through pages and pages to catch up, sorry if that sounds like I was happy that the RP died a little(which I'm not ;- ;) just that usually when I have to disappear offline once in awhile, I have to read a novel just so I know what's going on in the RP's I was in qwq

(<3)(<3)(<3) plus I'm in a good mood atm (:3)

@UnwantedTruth Try doing something that will draw attention to you, like tripping or knocking something/someone over or using your powers... basically anything that will make people notice you and that will usually lead to an interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back