Mythic Civilization Roleplay- interest check/feedback

Embluss said:
Copypasta from the OP... Now that I think about it I need to be able to control the map page... Hmm... Might find time. Dunno.
Sent from my HTC M7 with Tapatalk
xD No rush. What is your opinion on dragons and griffons? I would say that dragons seem a little OP, so I'm definitely leaning more towards griffons as the noble steeds for my army.

No need to repost bios. So we should wait for you to make the thread so that you can mess with the map?

Ooh, I love griffons.

Ankou said:
No need to repost bios. So we should wait for you to make the thread so that you can mess with the map?
Ooh, I love griffons.
Agreed. They can't breath fire, so I wont be blasting everyone from the sky. I just figured that once alphabet land gets their airships developed, I'd be at a bit of a disadvantage from the ground.

KillerKougami said:
Agreed. They can't breath fire, so I wont be blasting everyone from the sky. I just figured that once alphabet land gets their airships developed, I'd be at a bit of a disadvantage from the ground.
Oh, I'm alphabet land? xD

Alphabet land is me! I'm pretty sure at least, because all my counties are named after the letters of the alphabet.

And whilst we're discussing native creatures, can I have Ortus and Manticores please? Ortuses (or is that Orti?) are pheonix like birds with four legs. They red-headed with a white face, gold streaks on the neck, white forepaws and black hindpaws. Like a pheonix, they periodically burst into flame to be reborn instantly. Peaceful unless they are in great peril, and the largest ones are big enough to ride on, but they are mostly bred in captivity to get them big enough.

Gtg to dinner now, I'll write the description for the Manticores later xD

[QUOTE="**Schmunky**]Alphabet land is me! I'm pretty sure at least, because all my counties are named after the letters of the alphabet.
And whilst we're discussing native creatures, can I have Ortus and Manticores please? Ortuses (or is that Orti?) are pheonix like birds with four legs. They red-headed with a white face, gold streaks on the neck, white forepaws and black hindpaws. Like a pheonix, they periodically burst into flame to be reborn instantly. Peaceful unless they are in great peril, and the largest ones are big enough to ride on, but they are mostly bred in captivity to get them big enough.

[/QUOTE]
Yay Alphabet! :D

[QUOTE="**Schmunky**]Alphabet land is me! I'm pretty sure at least, because all my counties are named after the letters of the alphabet.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds cool! I'd love to barter for some of the Orti.

And now for the Manticores... They have a lion's body and a humans face, and three rows of razor sharp teeth. Best known for their remarkable tails, with the ability to shoots poison darts at their enemy, and looks similar to a scorpion's. They can speak, as they have a human head, and are often enchanted by they elves to translate their language into Zhamiffiefian. They have a sing-songy voice, sounding somewhat like a musical pipe. Originally from the Middle East (or this world's equivalent) but many years ago, so many of them were imported to Zhamiffiefia that they were driven to extinction in their native country. Despite Broad Fief's large coastline, they have no main marine creature that they have domesticated, or used in war.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/among-the-nations.18982/

One of the tabs on the RP view... Post your bio there with the tag thing I added up above the bio sheet.

Sorry, I've been doing homework since I got home. I had a religion essay on the seven virtues and got carried away and almost wrote another essay about why I disagree with blah blah blah on a minute detail but then realized OTHER HOMEWORK.

I'm a little out of it >.>

Good night! You're all good to post.

Those creatures are fine, but they should be A) Uncommon. I don't want every peasant in the air cavalry. B) Not as smart as the humanoids (Dolphin smart, maybe?) Understanding tactics but not strategy or something. Darts should have some nerf- infrequent use, inaccuracy, or something. It's up to you, and I'll probably let what you pick fly so long as it's not OP.

EDIT: And, of course, all further discussion belongs in the OOC section of the RP. Thread concluded!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back