Mythic Civilization Roleplay- interest check/feedback

Yes, I gain the Force from this medical alarm and proceed to rule the universe. As a Sith.

I'll have to confer with Emblooss concerning the fire-breathing things. And how large would they be?

Ankou said:
Yes, I gain the Force from this medical alarm and proceed to rule the universe. As a Sith.

I'll have to confer with Emblooss concerning the fire-breathing things. And how large would they be?
I was actually just looking for a picture of a quite beautiful dragon I saw in a Kids magazine, I think. It was maybe 10-12 feet tall, and about 20ft long when not fully stretched out? I wish I could find the cursed thing... >:I

Ankou said:
They have pretty horns that they can gore things with. Prettily.
Majestically eh? Haha. I think whatever I decide on will be on the more fierce and ferocious side, rather than prettily. I'm a gore-aholic. 
Oh yeah, I meant to ask. How are you guys with gore/profanity or just immorality in general in the RP?

Read through the conversation, pretty much the only thing I got/understood of it.

Rynnki's definition of magic: pointing at someone and saying "You go kablooie,"

Also, I'm fine with gore.

Just thought I'd scrape in here... :/

[QUOTE="Oskar DiLondra]Read through the conversation, pretty much the only thing I got/understood of it.
Rynnki's definition of magic: pointing at someone and saying "You go kablooie,"

Also, I'm fine with gore.

Just thought I'd scrape in here... :/

[/QUOTE]
xD I'm fine with gore, but I usually don't use profanity in my writing because I think, most of the time, it's a bit "trashy" so to speak.

[QUOTE="Oskar DiLondra]true, probably don't be too vivid either... I may have just eaten when I read it...

[/QUOTE]
xD See gore doesn't bother me at all. I watch tons of gory anime and eat dinner at the same time. lol.

KillerKougami said:
Majestically eh? Haha. I think whatever I decide on will be on the more fierce and ferocious side, rather than prettily. I'm a gore-aholic. 
Oh yeah, I meant to ask. How are you guys with gore/profanity or just immorality in general in the RP?
I'm fine with it, I don't usually have it in my own posts but I don't mind it.

[QUOTE="Oskar DiLondra]
xD . I don't mind it, it actually doesn't faze me much, just makes me hungry... 0.0

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="**Schmunky**]Doesn't bother me :D I'm really excited abot this, when do you think its going to start?

[/QUOTE]
Not sure, its up to Emblus.

I've made people puke with the gore I've written before.

Also, I have no clue where Emblooss is.

Ankou said:
Hahaha! Awesome! Make it as gorey as you want, I wont mind. He might have been captured by the dark side.

Woot.

And wait, if we're the dark side, and they're the dark side, then who's driving the car?

Ankou said:
Emblooss is busy today, but Ankou may make the thread if Ankou wishes. The pride of Embluss is not sensitive.

Sent from my HTC M7 with Tapatalk

YES IT IS EMBLOOSS.

But I'm lazy. D: What should I do for it? Just an IC post declaring it's open with a link to this thread for anyone who wants to join?

Ankou said:
YES IT IS EMBLOOSS.
But I'm lazy. D: What should I do for it? Just an IC post declaring it's open with a link to this thread for anyone who wants to join?
Copypasta from the OP... Now that I think about it I need to be able to control the map page... Hmm... Might find time. Dunno.

Sent from my HTC M7 with Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back