• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

Nai said:
[wuut in the... How u do that? im so confused just by that right there]
{I'm rping as a Grim Reaper that is a neko girl (BDSM kind) I'll accept you if you are just a neko girl (the actual kind as in an actual cat girl, with REAL ears and a REAL tail.)}

"Yep..." Nikolai nod, taking a seat right next to an empty chair, waiting for Kat.

"Cmon...or the teacher is going to kill us..." he joked, weakly.

[but I isnt A Girl doe... And Yes they would be real... OF COURSE... And dont start on me on how neko's are originally just cat-Girls...K?]

Nai glaces at the two people who enter, then look back down at something. [;w;]

Izlamia passed the doors lining the hall that she found herself wandering through, lip caught between her teeth as she attempted to hide her frustration of forgetting the directions to her class. "Science... Science.. Science." She muttered as though it was some sort of a thing that could magic her to the room. As luck would have it, she found the door leading to her destination, just as the bell shrilled and she pulled it open to slip inside stalking to a seat, possibly near the back along the wall.

Nai said:
[but I isnt A Girl doe... And Yes they would be real... OF COURSE... And dont start on me on how neko's are originally just cat-Girls...K?]
Nai glaces at the two people who enter, then look back down at something. [;w;]
{You need to apply so I can accept you. go to character sign up and apply, with a picture of your character and everything. And I'm not going to bash you for being a boy neko, I think that's really awesome! You're the first boy-neko I've ever met :o }

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Yep..." Nikolai nod, taking a seat right next to an empty chair, waiting for Kat.
"Cmon...or the teacher is going to kill us..." he joked, weakly.
I smiled at Nikolai before the class started, and took out my notebook, waiting for the teacher to speak.

Nai said:
[Wait im confused where is character signup exaclty? Ive been here only for like 20 minutes so... xD ]
{Look at the top of the rp page, under mystical academy, theres all these tabs like "in character rping" and "out of character rping" look for character sign up.}

Nikolai take his notebook, and look at Kat, smiling.

"Watch this..." He said, as he point one of his fingers to the teacher, as small lightining bolt (Non-lethal) hit the teacher, as the teacher jump up, yelling.

Iz blinked slowly, watching the boy, before looking down at her desk and settling her head against the cold wood sighing.

I giggled at the screaming teacher and said, "I hope you don't get in trouble for that." I can't do anything cool, my father gave me his book, the book that tells him the time, date and location when/how/why/where everyone in the world dies. After I graduate from here, I will take his place, I don't even want to be the Grim Reaper, I wish I was a shapeshifter or a vampire, or maybe even a zombie.

"Well, you'd have to join me in my soul-stealing missions, I am going to be the Grim Reaper after all, but I'd love it if you came with me." She felt her cheek burn where he touched her, she looked down at her lap, her hair covered her red face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Anyways...what would be your reaction if somebody told you that he like you?" Nikolai asked, suddently, with a fake innocent tone of his voice and his face was slightly red.

She laughed loudly until it hit her, she lowered her head and said, "you l-like me?" She said as if it were a question.

Iz' face flattened into an annoyed scowl as she heard the students across the room muttering. Sighing again she stretched her hands over the desk resting her chin on the now warmed wood as she wished she could just take a cat nap, without the muttering, shuffling, and growling that was echoing through the room.

Oliver ran in to the biology room, out of breath. He looked around and saw that the teacher had yet to arrive, and sighed in relief. Looking around for seats he noticed that uptight angel creature sitting by herself with her nose in a book. He decided to go annoy her for a bit.

Plopping down in the seat next to her, he swung his feet up on the table and let his tail crack. "Hey, I'm sorry for hitting you earlier, it was a total accident."

Oliver smiled and waved at Mary, which he found particularly hilarious as she was sitting in the seat behind him. He looked over his shoulder at her. "Hey Maaaaaaary!" He grinned, poking her cheek playfully.

(I'm so sorry I haven't been back till now. Nobody told me small town parties would get so crazy. xD )

Oliver cocked his head to the side, "Well, that's just childish. That guy clearly has no idea how to properly mess with teachers. Or maybe he's just on something."

Oliver reached into his book-bag and fished out his books. He turned back around and poked the angel girl in the arm. "What's your name?"

"My name is Ase" she replied still reading her book "what can I call you"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back