• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mysteries of haldur

Story: haldur, Virginia, a mostly peaceful city that has people with simple but uneventful Lifestyles has been seeing kidnappings, murders, and violence as of late, rumors are appearing in claymore high school about some students are behind it, more kidnappings are happening by the day, police try their best to track them down, but only a small few have been found, too afraid to tell their tale, when a certain kidnapping involves his friend, a 18 yr old named Manuel, along with his other friend, Monica, volunteer for a search party, unaware their life will change drastically..

hello! This RP Is set 20 years before my first RP, serenity Academy with harkens and Athenas father, Manuel, having a goal to look for his friend, rose, without knowing he’ll finally Find the reason for everything going on..

magic still exists in this rp, i’ve explained the magic system in the serenity academy recruitment post
Link to serenity academy post: (I’ve already considered SA dead for a while now) Multiple Settings - Serenity academy, an magical girl rp mixed with some modern day settings

rules:
all ages are welcome
all literacy levels are welcome
please don’t push romance to nsfw, maybe a few jokes here and there, other than that, no
don't fucking powerplay or be a Mary sue, no one likes that

OOC wont be on discord, I prefer just making a thread instead of a whole server just for a rp

Last edited:
Mfw grammar mistakes
c4KihQF_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back