• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Her heart seemed to race as the boat sailed. She was filled with determination. She wondered if she had a home already. She smiled, her fangs shone. She played on her Laptop.

would you mind moving this to the in character RP tab?

if that is the finished draft of your first post. that is(<3)

Well @Shandragontear

I would emagin she would pick up about where her epilogue ended sense Firecracker is scheduled to wake up on his birthday and the letter would be arriving the next day. I'll drop in his intro as soon as I can.

Just an idea anyway.

Oh and the Winter's ball mentioned in the letter is a take on the grand galloping gala idea pitched in the late stages ooc talks of frontier

Kay Kay. I'll probably wait till you post Firecracker's then. Not much do me to post about Shina other then her sleeping. xD

@Questionsrevealed

To answer your question yes. Hast has city hall workers. Its a vibrant established town.

Right now it's only got npc pony though.

(none player characters) all the pony who are being played aren't there yet.

BUT. I will be rolling up one or two residents to be player characters soon.

And hi btw. I don't know if I introduced myself. I'm Viska, queen of the late night and derpy posts lol(<3)

viska said:
Come to think of it. There is 1 season one pony there who works at city hall.
Steelheart
PLEASE HELP THE POOR PONY WITH NO HOME xD I'll make sure shes there in the morning if you want Steelheart to meet her and help her around.

Sky Chaser lives in Hast, just pointing that out there. He lives just outside the main town in his own home. I just am waiting for a few more ponies to show up before he's introduced.

we should do a quick time jump after everyone says their piece and wraps up their conversations defiantly the one between Shina and Firecraker will enjoy seeing that one

2 new ponys inter the fray in this season. and niether are intended to be evil. WOOHOO!. lol check em out in the sign up if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back