• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia - The Next Chapter

Captain Kincaid

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you for looking at this post, I'm new here so I am excited to gain some interest! I will say that I'm not new to roleplaying and writing though, but I haven't written (properly) for almost a year so I might be a little rusty but I will try my best. So let me put a little about myself:

- I usually write between 500 - 2000 words each post, depending on the situation. I'm not a fan of one-liners as I love developing my characters but I can go below the 500 words if the scene calls for it.
- I write in 3rd person. I can't seem to get used to writing in first one person, unfortunately.
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- I can't reply everyday due to work and other adult duties, but I will try to reply minimum once a week, I will aim for more.
- Talk to me if you're not happy with the direction of the story, I am happy to spitball another direction if it isn't working! I like it to be fun for everyone.

I may think of more later but I am pretty open so feel free to ask me anything. But moving onto this thread idea:

I'm looking for some people to write some MHA with me, but I was hoping on finding a group so we can create a story together but I am also happy to write 1x1 with anyone who would prefer that. I don't have a solid idea yet but the story is pretty standard. Bad guy, heros saving the day, that sort of thing...but we will figure something out together.

I am happy for you to play any canon character, or you can also bring in your OC which I am totally cool with, but I would LOVE to take on Bakugo because I am itching to develop him further. I'm also happy to take on more than one character.

I am ship-friendly, I have my own preferences but I'm not going to write them here because I don't want to manipulate the story in any way. If you prefer we can age them up, maybe starting a hero business together after graduating or such, considering they are perfect as a team and never wanted to split up?

I'm up to date with the show, and currently reading the manga so I will be up to date with that too soon but I am happy to take the story off any point people would prefer as I know not everyone is able to keep up with it.

I'm sorry it's pretty vague, but I am craving an rp in this universe SO much and am hoping to get some interest with it.

Thanks all!

i've been itching to do MHA rps, both for canon characters (mainly iida) and oc development! my schedule is also a bit wonky with work, so i can totally understand post infrequency.
highly interested in this, mainly for group rp but i'm also fine with 1x1 if it comes to that!

i've been itching to do MHA rps, both for canon characters (mainly iida) and oc development! my schedule is also a bit wonky with work, so i can totally understand post infrequency.
highly interested in this, mainly for group rp but i'm also fine with 1x1 if it comes to that!
That's great! I'd love to know your OC and it would be awesome to write with Iida. Would you like to DM me your OC details, as I'd love to hear about them! We can await if we get more interest with a group otherwise we can fix up a 1x1 if that works? :)

Hellooo, I'm interested in this I'm not a fan myself of playing canon but if you'll accept me just on as a oc player I'll join!

Hey,

I'm pretty interested, it's been I while since I roleplayed so would love to comeback with an idea just like this one, I'm comfortable with both CC 's and OC's.

I'd have to think about an OC hehe but for a CC I'd like to do Hawks (depending on how where on the timeline we are standing in since what happened with him in the final arc) or Tokoyami

I'd have to think about an OC hehe but for a CC I'd like to do Hawks (depending on how where on the timeline we are standing in since what happened with him in the final arc) or Tokoyami
Hawks could be fun, for sure! I'm not sure of the time line just yet as I know many people only know the story up to the show as they haven't read the manga. I would need to figure that out but it all depends on everybody else's preferences!

I would be down! I'm hoping to get back into roleplaying. I have an OC for MHA. I'm a literate to novella writer; I write a lot but I'm sort of rusty as it's been awhile haha

Yess I'm so glad to have new recruits! I will make a private group chat with us all later so we can discuss everything 😁. I know a couple of you have sent me messages as well and I will get back to you, I'm just currently at work. I will get back to you all later, I promise, I can't wait to get this started!

I would be down! I'm hoping to get back into roleplaying. I have an OC for MHA. I'm a literate to novella writer; I write a lot but I'm sort of rusty as it's been awhile haha
That's great! Feel free to send me a message about your OC, I can't wait to hear about them :). I hope we can shake that rust of you, haha

I'm interested! Fell off the show a little while ago (really I fell off in Season 5 but I've still seen a lot of S5 and 6) but I'm still hanging around the fandom so I know most of what's happened. Might be interested in playing Uraraka, she's awesome and the story does her so dirty. Could also play Shinso, or even All Might. Lots of interesting characters. I'm fine with playing alongside OCs but it seems like a lot of folks want to play OCs so if I'm playing I'll probably play a CC to balance things out.

I'm interested! Fell off the show a little while ago (really I fell off in Season 5 but I've still seen a lot of S5 and 6) but I'm still hanging around the fandom so I know most of what's happened. Might be interested in playing Uraraka, she's awesome and the story does her so dirty. Could also play Shinso, or even All Might. Lots of interesting characters. I'm fine with playing alongside OCs but it seems like a lot of folks want to play OCs so if I'm playing I'll probably play a CC to balance things out.
No worries, I'm happy to have people join who haven't seen it all, I can imagine some will be like yourself and some would be up to date with the comic (I've most finished it myself). This story doesn't have to be set in stone like canon, we are probably going to alter some parts anyway :).

You're right! So many cool characters, it's so hard to choose from! I've been thinking of picking up Aisawa too so Shinso or Allmight would be pretty cool to write with! And Uraraka is really cool so I would be interested in seeing what you do with her!

I can add you to our chat if you like? If I can figure out how to do it, haha. Let me know! :D

No worries, I'm happy to have people join who haven't seen it all, I can imagine some will be like yourself and some would be up to date with the comic (I've most finished it myself). This story doesn't have to be set in stone like canon, we are probably going to alter some parts anyway :).

You're right! So many cool characters, it's so hard to choose from! I've been thinking of picking up Aisawa too so Shinso or Allmight would be pretty cool to write with! And Uraraka is really cool so I would be interested in seeing what you do with her!

I can add you to our chat if you like? If I can figure out how to do it, haha. Let me know! :D
I'd really appreciate that! Looking forward to playing with y'all!

I would also like to be a part of this roleplay. My main experience rp'ing is in MHA, and I've always considered it the most fun universe to rp in. I have an OC I would love to use, and I would not mind briefly rp'ing as other characters, such as villains or an npc. Thank you.

I would also like to be a part of this roleplay. My main experience rp'ing is in MHA, and I've always considered it the most fun universe to rp in. I have an OC I would love to use, and I would not mind briefly rp'ing as other characters, such as villains or an npc. Thank you.
Oh hi, that's awesome! I am nervous if you are experienced in MHA rps before so I hope I can make this one just as fun :D. I would love to hear about your OC, and it would be awesome to have more characters as well, as we are pretty low on canons. Would you like me to add you to our group inbox?

I would love to join the group, and I can share my character there. No need to be nervous though, I think the main factor that's decided the quality of rps for me is if people are having fun and want to do it. All the other stuff will naturally figure itself out.

Should be fun! Thinking of playing a wanna be hero who has an uncomfortable familial connection to a villian. Wants to be hero but the temptation to the dark side.... maybe tie it to their quirky...

I would love to join the group, and I can share my character there. No need to be nervous though, I think the main factor that's decided the quality of rps for me is if people are having fun and want to do it. All the other stuff will naturally figure itself out.
Agreed! It's all about having fun, and if that's what we get from creating this group, then I am happy :D. I'll add you now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back