• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [My Hero Academia] Go Beyond, Plus Ultra! {Reboot} (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Be Respectful
No drama
Follow RPN guidelines (Everyone knows this)

I myself wouldn’t mind either. (Although jet strike would have to be my preference, but I’m gonna let everyone vote)

New guy here, I don't mind either way. Also, is it safe to say my guy will have the longest name? XD

Uvuvuevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Uguemubwem Ossas

I think it'd be better if we wait for a few more names, especially students, to pop up before we start the RP

There's only a single post so far and more people have been applying to join, so I think it wouldn't hurt to put the RP on hold for a tiny bit

Also, are you gonna control Pressure or is Japanime Japanime still doing it?

Wait, I thought there was only two choices? What does choice "Jet Strike" entail?

There's only a single post so far and more people have been applying to join, so I think it wouldn't hurt to put the RP on hold for a tiny bit

Also, are you gonna control Pressure or is Japanime Japanime still doing it?
I’m gonna let Japanime Japanime control pressure, seeing as how its his character.

Um, so, um... Sir Fungus Sir Fungus I have two questions - haw many characters are we allowed per person? Also, would it be acceptable to make a pro-hero character that is secretly a villain???

Um, so, um... Sir Fungus Sir Fungus I have two questions - haw many characters are we allowed per person? Also, would it be acceptable to make a pro-hero character that is secretly a villain???
On your first question, you can make as many as you want.

On your second question, I'm not all too sure about that, although that sounds cool to me, Not sure about everyone else, You gotta get an opinion from everyone else before I make my say

On your first question, you can make as many as you want.

On your second question, I'm not all too sure about that, although that sounds cool to me, Not sure about everyone else, You gotta get an opinion from everyone else before I make my say
Thank you for replying so fast! And, I totally get that. I also suppose I mostly have to ask the other people playing villains what their opinion might be. Imma do that... But, yeah, again, thanks!

Okay, so... I haven't discussed my character to see if everyone will agree to her concept, but I just decided that posting her and seeing what criticism there would be after is better.

Okay, so... I haven't discussed my character to see if everyone will agree to her concept, but I just decided that posting her and seeing what criticism there would be after is better.
I haven't seen your Pro-Hero-secretly-a-Villain character or if you've posted them yet, but even if I don't control a villain, I don't mind the concept. This boi can vouch for ya.
Wait, I thought there was only two choices? What does choice "Jet Strike" entail?
This is a reboot of an MHA RP we had, but don't let that intimidate you from joining people who already know each other. Anyway, the previous one had two teachers, (hero) namely "Jet Strike" and "Nightblade". The last homeroom teacher of Class 1-A went inactive, and these two teachers are the only remaining ones to replace their role (or Pressure, number one hero, but I don't think he has expressed wanting to be the homeroom teacher. Could be wrong). Jet Strike, as simply summarized by Sir Fungus Sir Fungus , is a somewhat rookie of a teacher whilst Nightblade is the resident P.E. teacher last RP, but they can both show great responsibility in handling students. Jet Strike is my character, while Nightblade is Fluxbauble Fluxbauble 's.

Also, kinda torn with my new character I was about to add who was female, and imo there seems to be so many female characters of various roles representing them already. Not that it's a problem, but just felt like the gender ratio should be balanced out lol. Still, I'll go ahead and not change what I currently have coming tho.

Well I knew I wanted twins right off the bat, but then I realized since I have to play off other characters so often or have to invent reasons for interacting with them I just decided screw it I'll get the whole shebang! So now, assuming I get approved, I have 2 villains, a hero, and a student. At least you can say I'll always be active lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back