My Heart's 4/4 Beat (OOC thread)

Fair well! I on the other hand, have far too much anime to watch,

Coffee, I'm coming for YOU!

I am currently re-watching Naruto, I was never a too big a fan of it because of Sakura, but I finished re-reading all the manga issues and have yet to see many episodes of shippuden, so I'm doing a little re-cap then rolling on to shippuden.

I never really got into Naruto. I apologize for sounding like a hipster here, but I kinda feel like it's too mainstream. Like Dragon ball Z or Bleach. I guess I just don't like that genre. I don't know.

If you like it though then I must be wrong.

Haha, your view is not with out merit, it has a fatal flaw in one it's main characters emotional depth and like the typical shonen it works on the message 'Believe in yourself and you can do ANYTHING' too much then I'd enjoy. However the Manga series really drew me in and the Anime did the manga justice in my opinion. The character depth and development is really something you don't see in too many good Shonen, the concept is pretty great as well.

But I understand the mainstream thing, Naruto is one of the big three and it's fan base that loved the more emotionless characters most turned me off for awhile. I had assumed all the characters were flawed, but it was only the main three, but that's also just my opinion.

It's the bestiest. Totally depressing though. Well, at least I think so, but maybe I'm just a sappy crybaby >_>

But I'm cosplaying one of the characters (Homura Akemi) to a con this summer :D woo!

You have strong views on Naruto. I shall steal a copy of the manga from the Otaku in my school! :D

I blame Madoka Magica for wrecking me emotionally. Never again with that show.

Sheesh make two pages while I'm trying to make posts in our roleplay x_x And I wasn't offline ky phone tends to log me out automatically if I don't pay attention

And Angel Beats is best anime -3-

I used to be a tough ass against Harem Slice of Lifes, until I came across Clannad and Clannad Afterstory, the first slice of life to make a grown man cry, but I don't care they were great for genre's I never used to enjoy. Oh so great. -fanboy face.

What about Fruits Basket? The arguments Kyo and Yuki have are funny xD Kinda like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, and in that case Tiki is Bugs since he always wins :P I love them both

Azunyan is my favorite from K-ON! ^.^ Ouran is soooo cute! I haven't seen Fruits Basket yet though.

Azusa is okay. *braces myself for insults*

I got a good question for you guys that my friend asked. If your eight year old self could see you now would they be proud?

I don't know what I was like when I was 8, but I was a hell of a lot smarter back then, so probably not. Unfortunately my abilities to retain new information have fallen to a... Eh, sub-par level. AKA about high school I got bored with smarts and got distracted by boys and guitar hero... My 8 year old self who enjoyed books and accelerated classes would be so ashamed ;-;

I think yes, because I just got accepted into the university, where I'll study to become a vet, which I wanted to be since I was little!

I'm not sure what I wanted to be when I was eight xD But I think my past self would be proud and be like, 'Oh wow! That's cool!' I can't remember back that far, but I remember I was like an airhead and sarcastic kid more than ever(still have that airhead trait lingering around me sometimes).

I'll share something really dumb about myself when I was little.

At some point when I was young[can't remember what age] my sister asked me, 'What do you wanna be when you grow up?' and I said, 'Mommy's little rainbow'. It sounds really, very stupid but if I look back on it, I guess I was trying to say something with that response.

My mom was normally stressed and tired, and whenever someone says they spot a rainbow, everyone else dart their eyes to the sky looking for it and the rainbow cheers people up I guess.

So I was saying I wanted to be the one who could relieve my mom from her stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back