My Fantasy Family

[QUOTE="ghost of past]Yeah! You can come in! I am talking to Toru in the backyard. She is about to show me her weapon.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Is there room for me? If so can i be da baby sister? If i cant be that what roles are open?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
O.o Uhm. Well. Let me get back to you on that

[/QUOTE]
Ok

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Go for it

[/QUOTE] Ok, what is the family name.

Role: (adopted) Little Sister

Name: Eris

Creature: Demon

Description (image)

tumblr_neh6amPPZ91tlqokjo1_500.png

------------------------------------------------------------

Powers: Shape Shifter, Flying, and Telekinesis

Skills: Drawing and Singing

Flaws: She is to shy

------------------------------------------------------------

Likes: Drawing, Singing, YouTube, Video Games, Music, and Anime

Dislikes: Being around people she doesn't know and Sports

Dreams/goals/motivation: To live a happy life

Fears/phobias: Hieghts, Crowded palces, Being anlone, and Claustrophobic

Kinks: Bitting her nails when she is nervous.

S/O: Bisexual

-----------------------------------------------------------

Personality: When you first met her she is very shy, but once she warms up to you she can be funny, outgoing, mischievious, but still quiet. Yeah she is sweet, but if you piss her off you might want to run for your life.

Bio: Eris wasn't always shy, quiet, and feared of being alone. She used to be very kind towards strangers. That is until one day, when she was five, she say a man on the side of the road, begging for money and a place to stay. Being the kind person that she was, she took the man to her house for him to stay the night. Her parents were also kind-hearted people, so they let him stay. As Eris was sleeping, she heard her mother scream. She ran to her parents bedroom to find her father dead and her mother getting stabed repeatedly. She didn't know what else to do, so she ran. She ran, falling here and there. When she finally got to the police station. She told the police everything, but he only thought she was lying and that she lived on the street, so he took her to an orphanage. She stayed there for eight years. Eight years of being bullied. Eight years of almost commiting suicide but failed. Eight years of torture. Her sanity was about to slip away when she was finally adopted into a family and taken away from that hell hole. And the family's name was the Oaks.

Special items/weapons/armor/equipment

images

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Password: Don't start the party without me~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back