• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Hi (sorry it took so long....it's my little sister's birthday today) but I would love to do the Human-Merman one!

Do you wish to do something leaning towards Human X mutant? Otherwise I am still up for Prince X Knight ^o^! Just send me a quick PM if you are still interested ^^

Hey, I'm new here (I hope that's okay) and I'm interested in doing Stalker - Victim or Teacher - Student! c:

Hi there! It's totally okay! I would love to do a Stalker-Victim one! Pm me?

Um, a little embarrassing to say, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. How does on PM someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do it, but so you know: you click on their name/picture and the little blurb about them comes up...then you just hit 'start a conversation' and go from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back