• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Highlander said:
Seriously looking for a ton of partners.....anyone?[/QUOHello my name is Xethea. I love mxm and i'm wondering if you could do 1 with me! I'm cool with just about everything. shoot me a pm if you want to!

Hi! I'm new here, but I'd love it if you'd give me a chance! I'm up for VampirexHuman if you still are. We can work out plot details and everything with, ah, PMs? (I'm not used to this site XP)

I am definitely willing to give you a chance. I would love to do the Vampire-Human one with you. And sure, do you want to message me or should I message you?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I think I'd be down for quite a few of these! Maybe logical person-artistic person? Or I'd be interested in a stalker-victim or delinquent-good kid that could maybe turn into a kidnapper-kidnapped? Really anything you've been most craving lately, I just wanna roleplay.

Yay! I'd be up for doing a stalker-victim turned kidnapper-kidnapped! Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back