• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Murder, they Roleplayed- Closed

I'm PMing you as we speak. (Metaphorically speaking, that is.)

Very well, everybody's characters are accepted, having been discussed over PM.

I'll choose the murderer after a few rounds of posting (>u>)

Everyone knows that Mr. Black spares no expense. This ferry moves at a leisurely pace after all. It's part of the security, to ensure that any would-be psychopaths become so impatient that they just give up right then and there

Even if I give up I can't swim back home. I don't like cold foggy see... T^T. Where I leave the sea is usually warm and bright 8D

Smile said:
Even if I give up I can't swim back home. I don't like cold foggy see... T^T. Where I leave the sea is usually warm and bright 8D
Well, that's England for you xD

Anyway, I'm okay with you guys deciding when the ferries arive. Maybe when everyone has posted? (Nelson's just there waiting xD )

I didn't see these post and had the ferry dock in my post.

Oops. ( :o )

I'll change if you guys want.

Also, I'll be away three days visiting family friends, so I won't be able to post until the 25th.

It'd be probably best for you to change it, yeah. But I dunno. I mean, some folks haven't signed up their characters yet/made their introductionary post yet.

Probably reading The Art of War, Atlas Shrugged, or maybe even The Prince in his comfortable library xD Nelson's the one bored to death.

Loren said:
Probably reading The Art of War, Atlas Shrugged, or maybe even The Prince in his comfortable library xD Nelson's the one bored to death.
Even if I hadn't a grudge against him I'd drown him in the sea for the boredom he radiates across the world.

Ohmygawd didn't even know that we started.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to step down from this roleplay. Would that be okay with you @Loren?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back