• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Murder, they Roleplayed- Closed

Well, it depends. I mean, there's a logical limit. Black wouldn't have invited a character less than seventeen years old without a pretty good reason.

(>u>)@Novelsandchocolate, your character was accepted.

Well, we've got enough people to at least start. Perhaps once everybody gets into the manor (so a few rounds of posts after the guests leave the ferry that'll take them to the island), I'll close the roleplay?

By the way, do you guys think there should be a versatile posting order or none at all? Given that in this roleplayer clues are going to get strewn about and all, I was thinking that the former might be necessary.

I usually prefer a GM posts first, and then anyone can post in any order. So that way everyone gets one post, but we don't rely on a specific person posting before us. It usually works if someone suddenly wants to wait for more people to post before they make a post and whatnot.

GhastlySquash said:
I usually prefer a GM posts first, and then anyone can post in any order. So that way everyone gets one post, but we don't rely on a specific person posting before us. It usually works if someone suddenly wants to wait for more people to post before they make a post and whatnot.
I'm fine with this, as long as everyone's careful not to post too frequently. It's frustrating when two or three people have pages of conversation while you're away for a day and then you have to play catch-up.

GhastlySquash said:
Having the GM post first would also mean that everyone knows where to be. If Black mentions that his guests are still on the ferry to the island, then we all know that our characters are on the ferry and not in the house or something.

I'm fine with this, as long as everyone's careful not to post too frequently. It's frustrating when two or three people have pages of conversation while you're away for a day and then you have to play catch-up.
I don't think that anyone will to post too much, since more posts mean more clues to give yourself away. Plus, as you said, it's horribly frustrating to read through two thousand posts to understand what happened in the roleplay. Nobody wants that.

Last edited by a moderator:
GhastlySquash said:
:5/5:

Okay, right. Let's not go with a posting order, then, but a general consensus on not having two or three people posting pages of roleplay and leaving the others in the dust.

Actually, I like Squash's idea. I mean, I am going to be posting several times with either Black, his butler, or other assorted characters, so yeah.

I'll also be closing this in a day or two. So if you want to join, hurry up.

Sizniche said:
Can I join?
Yeah. It's still not closed. (>u>)

Yeah. He always gets murdered, either in cludeo games or Clue. xD Someone give the man a break.

Also, I've posted.

Sure.

Like I said in the interest checks, I'm going to close this for now. Anyone who hasn't posted here or in the interest checks can no longer join.

Well gee, thanks for the day or two you originally said there would be for us to join. (>_>)

Well to be fair, sizniche, you did get in and also I think we're starting to amass quite a few people. It'd be difficult to control a murder mystery with 30 possible suspects. And we have a lot of people joining in just this amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back