Multum the Mecha Planet

Best phrase for a robot versus robot show ever, "To fight monsters, we created Monsters"

sorry for not responding i had not watched this page like I thought I had. PS. i had planned mech skill points by class to level like this. the only time your skills should go higher than the rank allows is if they specialize in one stat and as a result the others are garbage like my mech.

C ranks

0-30

B rank

20-50

A rank

40- 80

S rank

(i will keep that one to myself)

I kept my mech within the point total of 75 since that was what you used and just kinda pushed them around where I wanted to fit my character and mech style. Let me know if anything needs to be adjusted.

It wasn't a point total your mechs skills should not exceed that number in any way unless you have large penalties to other skills. For example the reason my mech hase a 35 is because I have my other skills are really low (10,10,20).

Remember your first mech is really crappy. I will allow one ability but it can't be anything super broken like optic camo(the cost of that one part is nearly three time the cost of the c rank mech.

I redid my character sheet to show what I'm talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
alright it seems like everyone who wanted to make a character did, so i will put up the first post tomorrow. Just to let you know special events and other news will be given on tv. I will post things on tv in some color that's not black.

So I assume since we are the only three starting we will meet up and be a team of three role playing together?

that is one possibility. Also i need you to update your character if you haven't already.

adjusted to one ability. just waiting on your opening post to start things off tonight

yea sorry was playing some dota and got distracted 
alright it's up now.

thx when you get to be my age the eyes are the first thing to go.

o yea is there some final/ upgrade mechs that you want. That way I can put it into the story somehow.

It looks good to me. It has been a long while since I have seen Zoids (The one with the Liger Zero) so I don't know what some of the all letter things are, like the ZGR- Type A etc. One thing I wanted to do with my character in the future that may have an alteration with the mech would be trying to get with the engineering people in the roleplay and emulate the connection with her cybernetics with her mech. But I will throw it out there now to check the legality of it for this roleplay, don't want to create an idea and work with it to find out it is not ideal for this setting.

Edit: I guess it doesn't matter too much knowing what the parts are since all the stats are listed. I guess it only matters if it does something like the Optic Camo.

The cybernetics are linked directly to a mind plate, so she thinks of something and it happens in her limbs. So the experiment would be an attempt to link her mind to the mech similar to how it is linked to her cybernetics so she could move the mech with her mind instead of moving it with the controls. It depends though on the circumstances of the roleplay whether it happens at all or not, I was just brainstorming it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back