• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Love That Devours (Closed Thread)

Transcendent

"Just call me Sam."
Ana Calder and Marcus Helvius were the images of male and female perfection, but then again, so were all vampires. However, Ana and Marcus stood out. The duo had been together for three hundred and fourteen years, ever since the day that Marcus had ceased aging. They were the best of friends, the fiercest of warriors. Often they were mistaken for a couple, but on nights like the one they were embarking on, no one would be able to say such. As they strode into the bar, all eyes turned and stared. Anastasia Calder was a legend, a female vampire who was nearly one thousand years old and she had proven to be a very powerful and very fearsome vampire. Tonight is not about that, she reminded herself. Tonight, I shall enjoy myself, she then finished. Marcus cleared his throat and then turned his eyes to Ana's beautiful face. "I think this is where we depart. Call for me if you need aid and find me when you are ready to leave." he said softly and with the curt nod of her head, he was gone. Ana watched him go and smiled to herself. She remembered the day they met, when he had stopped aging. The year was 1701 and Anastasia was passing through Pennsylvania in pursuit of a vampire that had wronged her - she sought to kill him. On her way through, a drunken vampire, mentally slaughtered over drinking the blood of three human girls who were inebriated, he had stumbled onto her and he had tried to court her in the most obscene words she had ever heard spill from a young vampire's mouth in the same sentence. She had brushed him away and stayed in a hotel that was around the area, a brothel that doubled as a saloon and an inn. The next day, the male was showcased to be hung in the middle of the town, then set on fire to ensure that his vampirism wouldn't allow him to live, and she had saved him. She had no idea why, but the though of seeing the fire and the spunk in his eyes die out had made her heart clench. Now, in the year 2015, the damned male hadn't changed one bit. Chuckling to herself, she shook her head and made her way to the bar, ordering a drink. "I'll have a glass of your finest Bourbon, please." she spoke with a heavy Italian accent, her voice so smooth and seductive, but there was a hint of danger saying "if you don't obey, you'll die". From his place in the crowd of pulsing bodies, all moving to the beat of the bass, he kept a careful eye on Ana. While she was easily the strongest vampire he knew, and he knew very many, she had a bit of a nasty temper that made others very wary in her presence. Other vampires, that is. He noticed, however, several men basically gawking at her as they conversed with their friends on ways to approach her and get into her pants. "Fat chance." Marcus snorted to himself, shaking his head as he resumed his dancing, his hands around the waist of a particularly delicious looking brunette. Ah, he preferred blondes, but when life gave you lemons.. his thoughts trailed off as he resumed his partying.

Marina had once again drug Hamilton out to party. He, of course, never argued. The two of them, only a year apart in age, had always been close. Their family was large, they were the youngest of 12 children, and that caused them to stick together through everything.

"I'm going to go have some fun," Marina responded, flipping her blonde locks over her shoulder as she wiggled her fingers at the boys eying her already. She'd always been the image of perfection, and tonight was no different. She had dressed scantily, in a black dress almost too short to be called a dress and thigh high boots, and not a single male could take his eyes off of her as she went through the crowd, her body tangling with whomever she thought was the cutest. Boys, girls, it didn't matter.

Hamilton sighed and walked to the bar, knowing she could handle herself. She had always been tough, being the youngest she had to be. She also had certain abilities that made things easier for her. He turned his attention to other things, such as the pretty girl with the Italian accent. He leaned on the bar next to her, "I'd say you changed some sexualities tonight. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a beautiful face in this God forsaken town."

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd hued eyes, starting dark blue, then fading to icy blue, and then a ring of emerald around the pupils, slid over to the attractive stranger by her side and she gave him a smirk that was all sex, teeth, and warning. "Of course you haven't, darling. With the exception of every pretty little girl that crosses your path." she purred, giving him a wink and she offered a thanks to the bartender when he graced her with her alcohol. She downed it all in one gulp and she sighed. "However, tonight I have no quarrels with your kind - "players" I think they are called. Your smile says devil and your eyes taunt game. Dance with me, stranger." she murmured, standing to face him, quite short compared to his large height. She was feeling bold.

Hamilton's grin was predatory, "after you, beau." His French accent rolling off his tongue as he place a hand on the small of her back. He figured he'd have some fun with this one. Little did she know, just how right she was when she called him devilish. She wouldn't be the first or the last girl to fall victim to his charm. He did think she would be a little more of a challenge, and he appreciated that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back