• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Somehow I feel he's gonna be treated even more baby/little brother than he already is by the other two in his trio LOL
With Ace I see it more like a little brother bond like he has with Luffy. Heโ€™s not the kind to infantiluze anyone. Heโ€™s just nice.

Forevermore Forevermore on the topic of Aceโ€™s treatment for his wounds. Heโ€™s gonna go through hell before he gets better because of the extent of Akainu injuring him. Like screaming cause of how painful it is.. he did get badly burned by Akainuโ€™s magma

Tails: "Oh my god, you're a fully sentient robot? And you have the ability to copy the powers of enemies?? I gotta see this, the only robot that's like you in my world is Metal Sonic and he's tried to kill me and my friends a couple of times, I engineer a lot and I've never met someone like you before-"
Rock: "...Cool."
Luffy would def go on and on about Franky and him making the thousand sunny which is his biggest project of all time and his baby. He created the ship from scratch.

Last edited:
Actually, to compensate for not using Gwen. I'll do Miles instead of Dandy. After the events of Into but before the events of Across.

Choosing between Nimona and Nova Artino is proving to be a lot more difficult than I imagined

He is part of a trio based on sun, moon and stars ^^

He is the "baby" of his trio so completely understandable He's also purposefully meant to be considered the "Sora" of them too
That's a really nice concept for a group's aesthetic :3
Tails: "Oh my god, you're a fully sentient robot? And you have the ability to copy the powers of enemies?? I gotta see this, the only robot that's like you in my world is Metal Sonic and he's tried to kill me and my friends a couple of times, I engineer a lot and I've never met someone like you before-"
Rock: "...Cool."
Basically Tails to Rock in a nutshell: "You're my friend now. We're having soft tacos later!"
Forevermore Forevermore on the topic of Aceโ€™s treatment for his wounds. Heโ€™s gonna go through hell before he gets better because of the extent of Akainu injuring him. Like screaming cause of how painful it is.. he did get badly burned by Akainuโ€™s magma
Okay, gotcha. The people of Lullendrift are quite experienced with ailments of all kinds.

Basically Tails to Rock in a nutshell: "You're ny friend now. We're having soft tacos later!"

Okay, gotcha. The people of Lullendrift are quite experienced with ailments of all kinds.
Itโ€™s gonna be fun retelling everything from Luffyโ€™s perspective on Ace starting with his life story mostly who his father was. Between Akainu and Black Beard theyโ€™re different types of monsters. I mean BBโ€™s crew should tell you the kind of man he is. He recruited the worst criminals from level 6 impel down. One of them is a creepy predator.

Basically Tails to Rock in a nutshell: "You're my friend now. We're having soft tacos later!"

Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m imposing with Luffy on Tails and Rock. Heโ€™s an extrovert a major people person

It is a very nice aesthetic frfr. It was mostly for their keyblade designs + color schemes, but Aelius deffo get a lot more of his sun theme in his design than his triomates lol if wanted I can show the whole trio

Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m imposing with Luffy on Tails and Rock. Heโ€™s an extrovert a major people person
Don't sweat it, it's chill.
It is a very nice aesthetic frfr. It was mostly for their keyblade designs + color schemes, but Aelius deffo get a lot more of his sun theme in his design than his triomates lol if wanted I can show the whole trio
Sure, I'd love to see it!

I'm gonna create the CS thread now so people can start getting their ideas down!

Sure, I'd love to see it!
This is all 3 of them all together
keybladewielders.png

But now that the CS is up, I'll work on mine! Aelius probably gonna take awhile since I have a bunch I need to actually write for him

keybladewielders.png

But now that the CS is up, I'll work on mine! Aelius probably gonna take awhile since I have a bunch I need to actually write for him
I love them, they look amazing!

keybladewielders.png

They look fitting and I love the aesthetic too much. Itโ€™s amazing

Forevermore Forevermore quick question for Aceโ€™s CS how long should he be in Morpheusโ€™s care since this is before the rp starts?

It has now just occurred to me how different my characters are from each other...like I knew they were really different from each other but like- seeing them side by side is really something. Imagining this medieval mercenary-turned-professor meeting this small robot from a high-tech future-

It has now just occurred to me how different my characters are from each other...like I knew they were really different from each other but like- seeing them side by side is really something. Imagining this medieval mercenary-turned-professor meeting this small robot from a high-tech future-
You think that's weird? A talking fox with two tails that can spin-dash and is a tech whiz; with a sorceress that fought in a divine war, is the guardian of time, and has an evil counterpart.

You think that's weird? A talking fox with two tails that can spin-dash and is a tech whiz; with a sorceress that fought in a divine war, is the guardian of time, and has an evil counterpart.
Throw in Luffy with his rubber properties itโ€™s hell of a rag tag group. Lol. Uh theyโ€™re lucky heโ€™s not gear 5 sun god Nika. By then everything he touches is rubber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back