• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Moonstruck - A Space Roleplay!

@Cooper I have an idea for a sub-plot. How about they crash-land on some planet and meet a friendly alien race at tribal stage of evolution.

Then the aliens start worshipping them as Gods?

Also, can you respond to what I wrote before?

lucidnonsense said:
Is this roleplay open right now? might be interested in playing a cybernetic alien civil rights activist/politician
No, I don't think it's open @lucidnonsense

Hey, change the sign ups so it says that the RP is closed if we are please. @Cooper

Last edited by a moderator:
lucidnonsense said:
Is this roleplay open right now? might be interested in playing a cybernetic alien civil rights activist/politician
I'd be more than happy for you to join if you provide a bit of character info in the sign up thread :)

We all really need to start utilising the Out of Character thread for any posts that are not RP posts, there are far too many ooc posts in the roleplay thread now - so in future we all need to start using this one! Thanks! :)

And @Flareshield - I do have to ask where you character is going? You have written in a massive plot surrounding an evil group of some kind and that is actually against the rules. The storyline and theme of this roleplay is laid out in the rules. It is not about destruction by other races. The story is about a team of people thrown together to uncover a government conspiracy to wipe out human populations. This is the story. It has been since day one. While I appreciate characters have backstory, you are continuously bringing up a completely other plot to the roleplay, and have then later made comments that you are being ignored. You must participate in the story of Moonstruck that has been laid out by myself.

And for everyone;

I am also going to be knuckling down on anyone who is being 'OP' from now on. Please start thinking of the implications or firing guns on a space ship, of throwing heaps of explosives in public spaces, and of having trillion credit bounties - especially when it was stated earlier that 100,000 credits was a massive payment. It has suddenly lost it's impact which then would make it unrealistic that people would come for the job.

Please be mindful of what has already been written, be aware that there are rules regarding other plots and being overpowered.

Cooper said:
We all really need to start utilising the Out of Character thread for any posts that are not RP posts, there are far too many ooc posts in the roleplay thread now - so in future we all need to start using this one! Thanks! :)
And @Flareshield - I do have to ask where you character is going? You have written in a massive plot surrounding an evil group of some kind and that is actually against the rules. The storyline and theme of this roleplay is laid out in the rules. It is not about destruction by other races. The story is about a team of people thrown together to uncover a government conspiracy to wipe out human populations. This is the story. It has been since day one. While I appreciate characters have backstory, you are continuously bringing up a completely other plot to the roleplay, and have then later made comments that you are being ignored. You must participate in the story of Moonstruck that has been laid out by myself.

And for everyone;

I am also going to be knuckling down on anyone who is being 'OP' from now on. Please start thinking of the implications or firing guns on a space ship, of throwing heaps of explosives in public spaces, and of having trillion credit bounties - especially when it was stated earlier that 100,000 credits was a massive payment. It has suddenly lost it's impact which then would make it unrealistic that people would come for the job.

Please be mindful of what has already been written, be aware that there are rules regarding other plots and being overpowered.
Fine, I was talking about his backstory in the RP anyways. It wasn't part of the plot, and I was going to add about the Gaurdians having been wiped out because they were malfunctioning robots. The bounty has also been lowered to a normal one of 10,000 credits. Now are you okay with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back