• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Moonstruck - A Space Roleplay!

@Cooper

I'm in a bit of a situation in here, you can say that I'm a lazy bum for not understanding the story, but I quite need some help for what's going on currently.

That's okay! I will updating the Overview often so new people joining can keep up with the basic plot!

This is it so far!

Owain and Reena - a charming Space Captain and his snooty pilot have picked up a team consisting of two mouthy bounty hunters, Jack and Edgar, and a mysterious mechanic, Rai. He has offered them a job on his ship, The Nottingham worth 100,000 credits. The job is to take place in Jalantis and may or may not be a scam... He has only let on that it is a robbery job and involves a lot of tough security.

Edgar and Jack seem to have some kind of history with each other, and Rai is a lot more skilled than she's letting on.

Owain explains that the risky mission involves intercepting the delivery of a really expensive piece of art being delivered to dangerous billionaire, Victor Sabor. If the team successfully pull of the mission, they can claim the real Warnox for themselves and take the broken down materials to make up their 100,000 credits

Your character could have overheard the job offer and has also come to the dock to take part in the job - that could be how he gets on board!

Of course! Just post your character in the sign-up thread and I'll then you can go introduce yourself in the proceedings! I'll probably be closing off for new characters after you until the story progresses a little further!

@Gabrygabra97 - Hi Gabry, it is not okay to write in a massive change in plot and write in a war to this roleplay. This roleplay is not centered around warring and battles in space. It is also not okay to write a God like character as it has no place within the storyline. I am happy for you to write in a new character, or tone your character down to not be overpowered or a God.

This roleplay is about a ship crew coming together to do missions and find friendship - with a few twists along the way with regards to what was already outlined in the story post in the main thread.

It is totally okay if this is not the roleplay you were looking to join - I'm sure there are many space war style roleplays happening - or you can create your own! I am also perfectly happy for you to keep your player position in this one before I close it for new characters, for you to write in a different character. (o'v'o)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper said:
@Gabrygabra97 - Hi Gabry, it is not okay to write in a massive change in plot and write in a war to this roleplay. This roleplay is not centered around warring and battles in space. It is also not okay to write a God like character as it has no place within the storyline. I am happy for you to write in a new character, or tone your character down to not be overpowered or a God.
This roleplay is about a ship crew coming together to do missions and find friendship - with a few twists along the way with regards to what was already outlined in the story post in the main thread.

It is totally okay if this is not the roleplay you were looking to join - I'm sure there are many space war style roleplays happening - or you can create your own! I am also perfectly happy for you to keep your player position in this one before I close it for new characters, for you to write in a different character. (o'v'o)
Alright... :(

I still want you to join in the rp, and maybe when the story progresses there will be time for such a character but currently there isn't!

Okay so @Zaire Ananta @Daimao and @NekoQueen49

- your characters will be getting introduced when the ship reaches Nerys. Feel free to write your intros and interact with each other while the ship is getting there.

Everyone else who is at Heaven's Edge basically get on the ship cos it's about to fly off! If you don't get a post written then don't worry, we can just assume you're on the ship anyway - you climbed aboard or stowed away idk haha!

I'm off to work tonight, so Owain and Reena can just be assumed to be flying the ship. You lot can get up to whatever tomfoolery you'd like!

Also, if anyone has any ideas for any little sub plots on the way to Jalantis please feel free to discuss!

@Gabrygabra97

Cooper said:
Also, if anyone has any ideas for any little sub plots on the way to Jalantis please feel free to discuss!
@Gabrygabra97
How about they crash-land on the Vortigaunt homeworld and that's where they meet Val'Nar, then he thinks that they are people from some weird ancient prophecy and asks to join them saying it was destiny?

By the way, I think this RP would make an incredible TV show, or a movie series. (I actually say that often, because a lot of RPs would do them good.)

I'd vote this song for the intro, if that was a thing.

[media]

[/media]

Flareshield said:
Sorry if my posts today suck. I am writing them in between classes.
dfde58e030a34a57a6b7e7092530360a.png

Cooper said:
Okay so @Zaire Ananta @Daimao and @NekoQueen49
- your characters will be getting introduced when the ship reaches Nerys. Feel free to write your intros and interact with each other while the ship is getting there.

Everyone else who is at Heaven's Edge basically get on the ship cos it's about to fly off! If you don't get a post written then don't worry, we can just assume you're on the ship anyway - you climbed aboard or stowed away idk haha!

I'm off to work tonight, so Owain and Reena can just be assumed to be flying the ship. You lot can get up to whatever tomfoolery you'd like!
Haha, I was actually thinking something along the same lines- It would look a little out of place for my character just pop in right now.

Cooper said:
I'm home!
I'm going to write a reply now :)
We need a Villain, to act as an annoying plot-device...

I volunteer!!!

He will have Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)

He will be rich.

Have a horse made out of diamonds called "Buttstalion" that craps guns.

He will eat salty pretzels.

Have unsafe sexual intercourses.

And most importantly...

He will have a curly mustache like in the Old Cartoons!

(^U^) haha, the time will come for villains! For now it's family bonding time and time for silliness!

I have had someone express interest in joining so I may hand over the villains reins to them, WHO KNOWS!

I definitely think curly moustache would work though.

Cooper said:
(^U^) haha, the time will come for villains! For now it's family bonding time and time for silliness!
I have had someone express interest in joining so I may hand over the villains reins to them, WHO KNOWS!

I definitely think curly moustache would work though.
Just make sure they have BPD and a Curly Mustache.

These two details are very crucial to the plot and story.

@Gabrygabra97

@Cooper

Gabrygabra97 said:
Drake Knox
He would scream: "Heeeeey! I seek adventureee!" He was at the Nottingham's space port. "I am searching for a crew!" He yelled again.

He noticed a big ship taking off, he says: "SHIT!" He would steal a little ship, flying over the big ship, attaching to it. He would then use the communication device to attempt some communication with the ship's captain.
Not trying to judge, but does this guy have BPD?

Otherwise this is pretty much plot-armor.

I must live in a different time zone than the rest of you. I mean, you left before what I consider 7:30 pm aka right nowish.

[QUOTE="Zaire Ananta]Should I start posting?

[/QUOTE]
No, your character hasn't been accepted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back