• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Emilia just looked at her as she just looked happy" really mama" she say as she snuggled with her" niece" she say as she just smiled as she heard something as she was giggling she was playing as she looked tired" i'm tired" she say rubbing her eyes as she just yawned

Emilia was scared to fall asleep as she just was looking at red she just was scared to sleep since she knew she dream of her parents death as she just snuggled with red and the lady as she just was trying to stay awake but it was hard she just yawned Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Emilia just looked at her as she just looked happy" really mama" she say as she snuggled with her" niece" she say as she just smiled as she heard something as she was giggling she was playing as she looked tired" i'm tired" she say rubbing her eyes as she just yawned
Red licks her cheek once before restingon misako's lap. He was generally tired with a rough day and needs to be carried home

The old world burns....

Once ago by the devil ...

Now he has awoken ...

Possessed Luke starts howling in the night with his hairs raised and spiked club , masked on , he rushes past trees, through bushes, chasing a fearful Jonson pack guard " SOMEONE !!! HELP !!" He shouts before he fell to the ground bleeding out , as the camrea rotated upwards slowly comes the spiked club, thrown from over 12 feet piercing the lung and heart as the beast walks from behind , 7 foot tall, with tattered arm wraps and harsh, rugged clothing, he pulls the club out of the victim and casually walks his way to the Jonson pack HQ , carrying a plague with him that is very ancient and deadly we humans call... rabies...
"It seems like both of you could use some sleep" smiling as she turned human and carried the two of them back to the alphas home. Yawning as laid down on the couch and let them cuddle up to her.yawning as she pet the two of them.

Red yawns tiredly as he wraps a arm around Rmilia to try to comfort her and protect a smile he sleeps and snuggles her

Astrid was home as she saw her aunt was home as she smiled as saw her nephew as she saw a girl as she just smiled she wasn't supposed to be up but she was hungry" Auntie" she say as she just smiled as she was hungry as she just looked at her aunt and them

Emilia just yawned as she start to fall asleep as she snugged against him as she just sucked her hand as she felt a bit lonely without her parents" mama" she cries a little

Misako placed a finger over her own lips. "Shh....they just fell asleep, how are you feeling?" Whispering so as not to wake the little ones up.

Astrid just looked at her as she just smiled as she just looked at her aunt" i'm okay i'm just hungry" she say as she just looked at her" i don't know where big sister is" she say as she just looking around" who's the girl" she whispered

Red just nuzzled her softly before yawning again and curling around the little one,

Thunderstorms start brewing in the north where Johnson pack territory is , the mud filled ground gills the floors of their camp as blood fills the paw prints that morph the mud, body after body, the pack starts to decimate in numbers, first the clouds, then the plagues, then the devil comes out of the shadows. Slaying the rest that can breathe and walk . The arms starts to glow with orange markings of the devil as he slowly becomes stronger and stronger, in a never ending bloodlust ... the remainders have taken refuge in tundra north territory where it's not worth the effort... he then turns his head towards Blackwood....

Emilia just was having a bad dream she just hold onto him" don't leave me" she cried" mama" she say as she just looked around as she cried holding onto red as she just she just was whimpering as she was not liking her dream she started to calm down a little as she cuddling with red as she just slept

Even though red may be young, he felt a sense of liking the cuddles and taking care of her as he started grooming her a little out of instinct to try to help calm her down " thee there, it's Okies.."

"I think there are some leftovers in the refrigerator, go ahead and start with those okay, oh and use a paper plate okay?" Holding the two little ones closer, something felt off, the change in atmosphere followed by the sounds. "Astrid can you take the two little ones to bed with you? You can take the food as well" smiling as she sat up holding them close. "Red, Emila, you two are going to sleep with Astrid tonight okay?" Kissing the tops of their heads before carrying the two of them up to astrids room and tucking them in. "Goodnight little ones" heading back down stairs she looked at Astrid, her tone more serious than sweet. "I need you to keep an eye on them while I go for a walk okay?" Hugging her niece "no matter what you hear stay inside okay?" Letting go she headed outside, locking the door behind her. She made her way into the woods, her red eyes shining through the darkness.
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Texangamer Texangamer zeldaf Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Asriel had came home and noticed misako and red gone and she let out a howl half in anger and half to see where they where, she tried to follow the scent as best as she could until she reached them she looked to misako "what happened" she growled worried and angry at the same time as she licked her pups cheek and luciel spent tine with astrid

Astrid just nodded" okay auntie i take care of them i don't mind" she say as she brought the food upstairs as she smiled seeing the kids sleeping on the bed as she just looked around as she ate the food after she finished she just layed on the bed she was worried about her aunt as she sighed as she had to stay awake watching the kids sleeping they were so quite

Emilia just was asleep as she snuggling with her big brother as she smiled" big bother" she say sleeping as she yawned having a good dream as she wanting her parents back as she just liked her brother it she felt better now

Red mumbled to Asriel as he was sleeping " misako scared me..." he continued to rest peacefully snuggling and feeling well tucked in , his last meal he had was some ice cream so basically he was sorta starving

Dark as the night thunderstorms start to roar over the house as the first sign started.. followed by a shower of rain flooding the ground and raising water levels in the river ... hes coming ...

Misako jumped up into the treeline, awaiting whatever was headed their way. Howling as the rain pelted her. "I hope they all forgive me, but then again I dont want to die either, I just found the most adorable little girl and adopted her....but i suppose as her new parent i cant let anything happen to her " sighing as she jumped from tree to tree, catching a glimpse of the beast in the distance while moving towards it. "What kind of adult would I be if I let my niece get I to trouble, I'm sure he'd probably never let me hear the end of it, you hear that Raven! You old man!" She yelled, referring to her previous mate.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx xxsu Texangamer Texangamer zeldaf Lenny2000 Lenny2000

*asriel stood guard over red, her ears perked listening for anything unusual and she occasionally sniffed tye air for unframilliar scents*

Then came the plague.... Red starts coughing loudly and blisters start to form all over him .... the devil is getting closer

*she knew what was going on a loud migty snarl ripped from the beast inside her and exited her muzzle as she protected her pup, she to began occasionally coughing but she didnt get the blisters as she glared in the direction of the devils approach*

The pup was traumatized at what once was her mother, the pup ran away from her going to hiding spots

He devil finally came to the door of the house and as the tension builds she hears three loud knocks ... as what comes next may scare them...

"red, go find aunt misako or mister enigma, and go with one of them until I come get you, go through the back" asriel said quietly to the pup and sending him on his way and before opening the door fangs bared

Red nods and scurries crawling into the pipes , getting stuck in the process... not the way to go ...

The devil slams his spiked club at her as soon as she opened the door ready to kill all living beings ..." prepare to loose everything you love

she ducked and launched her springloaded frame towards his nearly unguarded throat, clamping her jaws as hard as she could on his jugular "the hell i will" she said through her locked on jaw, not letting go unless the jugular was physically ripped off

Thé creature growled in pain as he held her still as with his other hand holding the spiked club started bashing the spiked to the back of her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back