• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Asriel then decides to slowly make her way outside as luciel plays with the pup, asriels curiosity getting the best of her and she sat close to where enigma slept watching for any signs of movement, though at the same time careful not to wake the sleeping wolf unless the need arises

Thé pup continues coughing as he tries to play with luciel scampering towards the border where mommy is , the guards eye the pup but get into a defensive position

asriel put the pup inside and luciel followed "Stay in here red okay? mommy will be back soon" she said before padding back out and gets in a defensive position, eyeing the wolf with careful, stone cold eyes before getting to her haunches to launch herself at the wolf if need be, it is her duty as alpha female to help protect the pack

The little puppy whimpers as he is being carried away , once he is inside he crawls and scampers all around the house playfully nomming on rubber bouncy balls .

Thé guard wolves start talking in a different language until the supply crate came in on the border... they opened up he crate and started to pull out barbed wire , quickly fencing themselves along the border

Asriel nodded once in agreement then padded back inside, she knew the treaty was off, they had their hunting lands back and the johnson pack has theirs and everything is peaceful in her mind and she goes and plays with red (Timeskip a few years?)

Asriel took his temperature "You have a fever..." she then began giving meds and things to help but wont hurt him at all, asriel was worried for her pup as she worked

The puppy started sniffing the medicine but bleh's at it not wanting to take the yucky medicine :P he rolls around and squirms. He starts to waggle his tail all over and sticks his tongue out at her before he says his first word "ma-ma..."

Last edited:
Astrid was 10 years old as she was sick not like her nephew she just threw up blood as she just got scared as she just had tears in her eyes” an I going to die” she say trembling she had the first stage of cancer she just threw up tears down her face xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Asriel had to force the pup to take the medicine and once red had the medicine down she rushed to astirds signs, reckonizing the symptoms "cmon, your going to the ER now" asriel said leading asriel to the nearest ER

Red was two as he had to take the medicine " yucky!!!" He groans before scampering to the couch trying to get up on it "c'mon..." he wiggles his tooshie and legs before finally getting up there.

I-is aunty going to be ok?" Red asks luciel shyly not wanting to disrupt him as he looks down whimpering as his ears flatten *

Scene: Hell:

Devil: we've been expecting you Luke...
Luke: I won't end like this..."

Last edited:
Astrid just smiled looking at her sister as she got the cancer removed she just fell asleep when she woke up she was in a different room as she just didn’t like having her nephew seeing her like this she had medicine that she takes she didn’t want to die the doctor gave her sister the medicine

the puppy whimpers softly looking up at aunty. He tried to climb on her lap as he whines and whilpers worrying for her as tears run down " is aunty gonna die???"!! He starts crying

Asriel knelt down tears welling in her eyes "I dont know baby...i dont know, lets get you home with daddy" she said trying to be strong for her son as she led the pup to luciel who was waiting to take red home, which is exactly what he did, he took red home while asriel dealt with astrid

On thé ride home Red was silent the entire time, just lookin down, depressed, does auntie not like him? Is she dying? These are the questions rhat tub throught hé pups head as he starts to frown and burst in tears .

luciel glanced at the pup concerned "Whats wrong? auntie is just really sick and mommy and the doctors are gonna try to make it better" luciel explained to the small pup, also trying to focus on the road ahead

As luciel looks at the road his eye flashed orange looking at the car, then turned back to normal and continued crying " s-she doesent want me with aunty " he whines before he starts to look at a passing ice cream store and his tail starts to waggle a little

Misako laid out in the grass letting the sun warm her fur and dry her off. She had went up into the mountains earlier for a swim but had managed to find her way back to the alpha's home. Stretching out and relaxing. "Maybe I can find a nice young one today....its not like any of the older ones can keep up anymore..." laughing while she waited for news about Astrid.

Luciel sighed "Its because auntie is really sick and she doesnt want you to see her and make you sad, now lets go visit miss. misako how about that" he asked with a smile as they pulled in, scenting his mates aunt and he helped red out of the car and took him to misako "Its the first stage of cancer, astrid should be fine, asriel should be back soon though astrid has to stay and be under observation for a few days" luciel explained as asriel hung out with astrid in the ER

From the orange Vision was given from the underworld Luke realized his work was not done... " damn them.. I'll kill the Blackwood ... all of them ... " the devil waves his finger at the anxious wolf" ooohhohohhoh, if you thought that fired you up, wait till you see this ..." the devil releases a memory of when his life dangling was passed merely rejected of life in the medical tent as the officers didn't even try to save him . This really enraged the wolf as he is infuriated " ill kill em all!!!" The devil smirked and offers a deal of giving up fascism in order to gain a second chance at life .. the wolf excitedly agreed and two tiny horns on Luke's forehead grown out ." Good luck Luke ..." the devil smirked as Luke raised from the dead corpses in a new silky black and red striped appeareance with the new horns

Luciel sighed "Its because auntie is really sick and she doesnt want you to see her and make you sad, now lets go visit miss. misako how about that" he asked with a smile as they pulled in, scenting his mates aunt and he helped red out of the car and took him to misako "Its the first stage of cancer, astrid should be fine, asriel should be back soon though astrid has to stay and be under observation for a few days" luciel explained as asriel hung out with astrid in the ER
"I see....I'm sure that Astrid will be okay, shes a strong girl!" Getting up on all fours she made her way over to Luciel and Red. She was trying to be positive and keep red calm, she could tell he had been crying at one point. "Do you need me to watch Red? I could teach him how to swim, theres that shallow stream nearby. Unless you needed me to do something else.. "

a look of relief crossed luciels features "Please, im worried for asriel and Astrid" he said as he ruffled reds hair and got back in the car and visiting astrid and asriel in the hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Back