• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

CERBERUS177 said:
Calling them "Blessed by a high priest." OP? Because that's what I was going for...
Let me see the damage and your character info, please.

Shiro kurogane][side=right][ATTACH=full]300597[/ATTACH] [/side]Rei watched the playful banter between the friend with guarded eyes. He turned oddly quiet and looked out of the window of the helicopter. Rei's sudden quietness didn't match up with his relaxed cockiness he normally displayed so people couldn't get a read on what he was actually thinking or feeling. His crimson eyes took on a darker slightly dulled looking gleam [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29595-unknownroleplayer/ said:
("watched the playful banter" [media]

[/media] )

i had an idea for something... but i kinda trashed/forgot it since it wouldn't actually serve the main plot.

There was suppose to be two new characters at the warehouse, which would lead to a mission, but the creator of those characters wasn't there at the time.

my character still has to go for the three days. (We can time skip that part, or make a quick three days. Whatever floats your boats.) Maybe, once she gets back, we hear about a turf war on the news and we go an investigate. (I really do not know.) Why'll we are there we can meet @CERBERUS177 character. Ideas, ideas, ideas.

JayJin said:
my character still has to go for the three days. (We can time skip that part, or make a quick three days. Whatever floats your boats.) Maybe, once she gets back, we hear about a turf war on the news and we go an investigate. (I really do not know.) Why'll we are there we can meet @CERBERUS177 character. Ideas, ideas, ideas.
OH OH! I can play guard for something and meet up in...an in formal way as you try and kill my employer, then expose him/her for something I had no idea about! Or I can be on a building being a sniper and talk through a radio you picked up.

@JayJin , can I update my dude to do something other than being normal? Since everyone seems to have powers but me and I was expecting others to be kinda like me and well...Not what I expected... I thinking a loadout change and he being able to climb flat surfaces. Don't want to completely change him, but if I can, I'll change what he is and his powers too. But that's up to you.

CERBERUS177 said:
@JayJin , can I update my dude to do something other than being normal? Since everyone seems to have powers but me and I was expecting others to be kinda like me and well...Not what I expected... I thinking a loadout change and he being able to climb flat surfaces. Don't want to completely change him, but if I can, I'll change what he is and his powers too. But that's up to you.
There is human characters, but they haven't been on in a while. So go ahead.

CERBERUS177 said:
Nia is technically human, it's only Vexx (the dragon soul bound to hers) that grants her basic pyrokinesis.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia is technically human, it's only Vexx (the dragon soul bound to hers) that grants her basic pyrokinesis.

[/QUOTE]
My dudes now a perfect sniper. Climb on walls, jump high, run fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back