• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Levi: "Keep talking like that and you'll have to be punished,"
Nessa: 0///0
Me: HOLYFUCKINGHELLYESYESYESYESAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDYYYYYYYYYYING

Period #ClassTeacher
1EnglishMrs.Dunn
2Choreography & DanceMr. Santos
3Wizardry 101Dean Chiodos
4World CultureMrs.Markle
5Monster 101Mr. Chiodos
6Creative ArtMs.Nichols
7CorrelationDean Chiodos

Hmmm.... I may tweak Nessa's schedule a bit more but this seems like a good start.

Last edited:
Levi: "Keep talking like that and you'll have to be punished,"
Nessa: 0///0
Me: HOLYFUCKINGHELLYESYESYESYESAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDYYYYYYYYYYING
I'm deadddddd. I'll let you think about that in whatever way you want 😏😉 It's interesting.
And you just reminded me I gotta make a schedule for my new characters yaaaaaaay -dies inside- Plus either Marshall, Galith, or Castiel could teach that class they all have great fighting skills. Although Marshall and Galith would be uncomfortable and Cas would beat the students lol

Also Pumpkid Pumpkid Sis I see you're tryna kill me with this smooth shit XD I feel like I'm goddamn Nova cause I was reading it like omg he finna kiss me omg whisper sweet nothings in my ear. While I was trying to take my medication and drink this tea without choking myself lol

Period #ClassTeacher
1EnglishMrs.Dunn
2Choreography & DanceMr. Santos
3Wizardry 101Dean Chiodos
4Weapons Training(I really want this to be taught by Castiel or one of the other bad ass NPCs haha Thoughts?)
5Monster 101Mr. Chiodos
6Creative ArtMs.Nichols
7CorrelationDean Chiodos

Hmmm.... I may tweak Nessa's schedule a bit more but this seems like a good start.
They must all be regular classes the only classes that should not be normal are the ones I assigned. Mainly cause your human wants to have a career. This is not assassin school xD just normal.
I'm deadddddd. I'll let you think about that in whatever way you want 😏😉 It's interesting.
And you just reminded me I gotta make a schedule for my new characters yaaaaaaay -dies inside- Plus either Marshall, Galith, or Castiel could teach that class they all have great fighting skills. Although Marshall and Galith would be uncomfortable and Cas would beat the students lol

Also Pumpkid Pumpkid Sis I see you're tryna kill me with this smooth shit XD I feel like I'm goddamn Nova cause I was reading it like omg he finna kiss me omg whisper sweet nothings in my ear. While I was trying to take my medication and drink this tea without choking myself lol
Wait what? Oh teasing you about that kiss? Yes~ 😈 I was like yeah they should but I'm like nah too early plus your other characters already had their share of kisses so Imma slow burn Nathan to make that kiss sweeter when it comes
Are classes starting today? ;o Pumpkid Pumpkid
Yeah it does I just gotta wake tf up

They must all be regular classes the only classes that should not be normal are the ones I assigned. Mainly cause your human wants to have a career. This is not assassin school xD just normal.

Wait what? Oh teasing you about that kiss? Yes~ 😈 I was like yeah they should but I'm like nah too early pluse your other characters already had their share of kisses so Imma slow burn Nathan to make that kiss sweeter when it comes

Yeah Yeah take you're time. I was just making sure.

Wait what? Oh teasing you about that kiss? Yes~ 😈 I was like yeah they should but I'm like nah too early plus your other characters already had their share of kisses so Imma slow burn Nathan to make that kiss sweeter when it comes

Yeah man I was here like do it DO IT JUST DO IT. I know though all my other characters were like "I see it. I like it. I kiss it." I was gonna have them kiss in the woods but I stopped myself thinking I can't be a whore like this XD I need self control. I just like kisses.

Yeah man I was here like do it DO IT JUST DO IT. I know though all my other characters were like "I see it. I like it. I kiss it." I was gonna have them kiss in the woods but I stopped myself thinking I can't be a whore like this XD I need self control. I just like kisses.
Lol I know you were I wouldn't be surprised if she went first but the mome.t he does it you will squeal and be like ahhhh finally *shakes screen*

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Jennete Jennete Theyung01 Theyung01 post is up you cuys can go ahead and post your replies I just set the scene. It's night time :3 Also should I have them settle in their own classes before skipping to Wizardry?

Lol I know you were I wouldn't be surprised if she went first but the mome.t he does it you will squeal and be like ahhhh finally *shakes screen*

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Jennete Jennete Theyung01 Theyung01 post is up you cuys can go ahead and post your replies I just set the scene. It's night time :3 Also should I have them settle in their own classes before skipping to Wizardry?
You are absolutely correct lol I'll be way too hype

This is literally me when Nathan decides he finally wants to kiss Nova after building all the suspense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back