• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I do has both... but it's not working out with the male sadly I haven't been able to reach him he goes ghost cause he's busy a lot (I know suspicious) but it doesn't matter I plan to break it off ): He's not my cup of tea anymore. we are too fucking different
wow polygamy lol I mean if he acting sus the fuck em. You don't need him!

Bigamy actually lmao my dream is to have two husbands xD the girl that I was with had a husband and it was like that and kinda making me want two boys rather than one (I'm too into my sabo and Ace Bigamy book it has inspired me lolz)

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm your hunters are accepted and also Izaya? xD wooo maybe I should make a shizuo for that situation. So is everyone caught up? So I can continue the classes?

I do has both... but it's not working out with the male sadly I haven't been able to reach him he goes ghost cause he's busy a lot (I know suspicious) but it doesn't matter I plan to break it off ): He's not my cup of tea anymore. we are too fucking different
In this instant I believe it's called polyamory
Yeah fuck em.
Who needs guy's anyway.
Fucking pigs

Bigamy actually lmao my dream is to have two husbands xD the girl that I was with had a husband and it was like that and kinda making me want two boys rather than one (I'm too into my sabo and Ace Bigamy book it has inspired me lolz)

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm your hunters are accepted and also Izaya? xD wooo maybe I should make a shizuo for that situation. So is everyone caught up? So I can continue the classes?
Yeeto class time plez

Yeah i'll work it into my response go for classes.

Wow learning new things every day lol I mean having two husbands sounds fun but personally I hate sharing so I could never do it XD I want one, need one, can only be with one. And thankssss I had too many pictures of him so I was like PERFECT. Also He was the level of cutesy crazy I wanted.
-was mid working on response- I'll just wait.
YOU ARE RIGHT WHO NEEDS DICK? LET'S CASTRATE EVERY MALE!!! WOMEN POWER!!
WOAH WOAH WOAH ME. I NEED DICK. ME. M.E. I NEED MY HUSBAND FULLY FUNCTIONAL

Little surprised you included Hunter in that exclusion xD
me too but he's right all fun and games nothing more
Wow learning new things every day lol I mean having two husbands sounds fun but personally I hate sharing so I could never do it XD I want one, need one, can only be with one. And thankssss I had too many pictures of him so I was like PERFECT. Also He was the level of cutesy crazy I wanted.

There is always a dildo to do it better e.e anyways so you are posting? Cause we're going to go straight to class

Yeah I feel the same way. I can't share. I'll get jealous ):
What's mine is mine.
Wtf you mean want one?
And thanks bby <3
I would also like to stay fully functional

me too but he's right all fun and games nothing more

There is always a dildo to do it better e.e anyways so you are posting? Cause we're going to go straight to class
Nahhh dog I need the real deal! Yeahhhh lemme finish Levi's part. I was gonna add Arya but I'll wait so I can just teleport her to class for my lazy ass convenience.
Yeah I feel the same way. I can't share. I'll get jealous ):
What's mine is mine.
Wtf you mean want one?
And thanks bby <3
I would also like to stay fully functional
Shhhh nothing babe I didn't say anything ^^ I only want you~ Fully functioning and healthy

Nahhh dog I need the real deal! Yeahhhh lemme finish Levi's part. I was gonna add Arya but I'll wait so I can just teleport her to class for my lazy ass convenience.

Shhhh nothing babe I didn't say anything ^^ I only want you~ Fully functioning and healthy
Exactly real deal or no deal!!
Hhmm....
oke.. I believe you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back