• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay okay I added her now to my tabs of characters. Everyone go and look. I mean it. Go look. I like her. She's pretty I promise. Hips don't lie.
You are not finished yet I made a Hunters character sheet xD Ya gotta be lieutenant for Vincent his best friend in honor of ours xD muwahahaha sorry girl I'm probably killing you lmao love you <3

Theyung01 Theyung01 Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Jennete Jennete Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze Hunter Character sheets are up if you want to make one for later appearance

Honestly who is ready to get to classes? I feel everyone has interacted enough xD???

I wanna draw fan art about all these people tbh!! So many CUTE CUTE couples!!
Do it!!!! And yep yep Hunter is right I
This is my favorite Fan Art I have drawn recently to give you a sense of my style haha.
View attachment 561323
Wow that is freaking amazing way better than mine! Mine is always a mess. I can do better on digital but I need to update my drawing pad cause it's old and I can no longer draw on great software cause stupidity and if you want I can draw Ruben and snow if ya like too. Also I realized that's snow isn't it on your drawing? What anime is that?
Thannnnnnkssssssssss 🥰
I must seeeee!!!! Your demon girl? Sounds about right ya devil you

You are not finished yet I made a Hunters character sheet xD Ya gotta be lieutenant for Vincent his best friend in honor of ours xD muwahahaha sorry girl I'm probably killing you lmao love you <3

Theyung01 Theyung01 Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Jennete Jennete Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze Hunter Character sheets are up if you want to make one for later appearance

Honestly who is ready to get to classes? I feel everyone has interacted enough xD???

Wow that is freaking amazing way better than mine! Mine is always a mess. I can do better on digital but I need to update my drawing pad cause it's old and I can no longer draw on great software cause stupidity and if you want I can draw Ruben and snow if ya like too. Also I realized that's snow isn't it on your drawing? What anime is that?

High-key jealous that you guys can draw

let me do one last thing for telith, he going to explain how thing work for faith ok

Haha it is Snow! In that Roleplay, I was shipping her with this big Dad type warrior (They were in a post apocalyptic setting) In that anime she was based off this face claim:
Diabolik Lovers: Yui

In this one she is this face claim:
Love Live: Mari Ohara
Image result for love live sunshine mari ohara

AND YES DRAW RUBEN AND SNOW DO IIIIIIIIITTTTTT YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Quick question to all of you. Should Hunters be redeemable or plain evil? I'm second guessing because I'm mostly talling about Vincents group

Aw fck Q~Q Okay back to the drawing board lol I already have a few ideas for em anyway. And yeaaaaaah she's a demon and pretty much me.
Bby she a sexy ass bitch.
I know righttttt? I love her. Make your goddamn character. I love how she turned out.

Haha it is Snow! In that Roleplay, I was shipping her with this big Dad type warrior (They were in a post apocalyptic setting) In that anime she was based off this face claim:
Diabolik Lovers: Yui

View attachment 561328

In this one she is this face claim:
Love Live: Mari Ohara
Image result for love live sunshine mari ohara

AND YES DRAW RUBEN AND SNOW DO IIIIIIIIITTTTTT YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
DID YOU SAY DIABOLIK LOVERSSSSS????? I love them.

Literally started working on it then boom character number three of the day hit me with a frying pan lol and I freaking love those goddamn vampire bois mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm! Delicious.
You should watch Sengoku Night Blood. More vamp boys and WOLF BOYZ SOOOO MANY BOYZ AGUHFIWHBFJEHBE CH EIU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back