• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*packs my shit and cries with snot nose and croccadile tears sniffling* I am officially that one mom who was left behind. My baby hunter is grown.up.now *puts a leash on Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness and drags them with me out the door* we are both unloved*

Also read Telith's part and omg I squealed so much I love that dragon boi~ why he too cute?

Hey no! Bad! *pins you to the ground ans shoves broom up butthole* bad wizaaad must I remind you of yo place?

Lmfao I died ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ good one๐Ÿ‘
Ayy,
I got you wingwoman. ๐Ÿ˜‡

*packs my shit and cries with snot nose and croccadile tears sniffling* I am officially that one mom who was left behind. My baby hunter is grown.up.now *puts a leash on Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness and drags them with me out the door* we are both unloved*

Also read Telith's part and omg I squealed so much I love that dragon boi~ why he too cute?

Hey no! Bad! *pins you to the ground ans shoves broom up butthole* bad wizaaad must I remind you of yo place?

first of all, i don't know why telith is so damn cute he just is the most adorable :3

and second of all i killed the clone :( my butt hurts

M-m-my protector Big Bro... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
*Looks at Yung* ๐Ÿ˜
*runs and hides in cabinet*

*shrugs* this is fine.

first of all, i don't know why telith is so damn cute he just is the most adorable :3

and second of all i killed the clone :( my butt hurts
Shhh bb that ass is fine now I didn't go all the way. I made sure I was gentle by using lube *gives you a donut for you to sit on and pats* there ya go cinnimon :3

Shhh bb that ass is fine now I didn't go all the way. I made sure I was gentle by using lube *gives you a donut for you to sit on and pats* there ya go cinnimon :3
ok thank you :3

also mind telling me what made ya squeal so much at telith post? but honestly im confuzzled as to why he end up being so damn cute

ok thank you :3

also mind telling me what made ya squeal so much at telith post? but honestly im confuzzled as to why he end up being so damn cute
Because he's feeding her like a baby and he has to touch her dawe I imagined her tired self leaning on him and I see how much he's changing a bit being around her for just nearly 24 hours
Such a benevolent mother xD
Aye he knows I care for him he's aight he cool with it

btw when it comes to absorbing light, faith needs good skin coverage for the light to hit, she can also substitute it for a lamp light but the sun is better for it, (don't worry telith will teach her how to try other "foods" eventually)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back