• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well, I can’t wait for when snow and telith first run into one another, both of them are going to freak out :D
ikr! But I am curious if it'll be in a good or bad way like Snow will see him and be like "Dun hurt meh!"
And he'll be like "I was gun say same thing!"
The both of them.... *FRIENDSHIP*

ikr! But I am curious if it'll be in a good or bad way like Snow will see him and be like "Dun hurt meh!"
And he'll be like "I was gun say same thing!"
The both of them.... *FRIENDSHIP*
Yeah kinda how I see it playing out it will be like “some one else is as scared as I am” *friendship*

Just got out of classes and I'm typing something up. I just need to know how long it took her to grab the cup. I just need how many seconds/minutes it took so I can be as precise as possible.

Just got out of classes and I'm typing something up. I just need to know how long it took her to grab the cup. I just need how many seconds/minutes it took so I can be as precise as possible.
liiiike five seconds. She had to pour it right?

If she only traveled 40 feet (the assumed distance running to and from the starting point) she would be travelling 8 feet per second. The fastest human sprinter traveled 27.8 miles per hour, or 40.77 feet per second

The average human can run a mile in 10 minutes, meaning they run at a speed of 8.8 feet per second. This means she moved at an average human running speed (at full running of course)

Faith: Come at me!
Ruben: You come at me!
Telith: >.< Scway!
Faith: >.< Scary!...Wait 0.0 What?
Ruben 0-0...uh huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back