• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*Announcement*
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LazyDaze LazyDaze thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Theyung01 Theyung01 Jennete Jennete Dak Dak

Here is the BBcoding/chart for you guys to use and enlist your chosen classes they don't have to be the same as your partner,but it's up to you:
Period #ClassTeacher
3Wizardry 101Dean Chiodos
4Data BData C
5Monster 101 Mr. Chiodos
6Data BData C
7CorrelationDean Chiodos

[table=zebra] [tr] [th]Period #[/th] [th]Class[/th] [th]Teacher[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]2[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]3[/td] [td]Wizardry 101[/td] [td]Dean Chiodos[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]4[/td] [td]Data B[/td] [td]Data C[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]5[/td] [td]Monster 101[/td] [td] Mr. Chiodos[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]6[/td] [td]Data B[/td] [td]Data C[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]7[/td] [td]Correlation[/td] [td]Dean Chiodos[/td] [/tr][/table]

When Wolfy gives specific instructions on how the contracts work but Etienne just did his own thing
Ahahaha yeah I know I hate myself for that I felt like I did tell you guys to tag me when you do that or I must have erased it

Etienne and Snow

Etienne: As the final step of your training... you need to wear these
Snow: I get my own black onesie too?!
Etienne: Yes, wear these pajamas well
*One quick change later and they all hide in the shadows*
Snow: *Steals a few Nero from Evan*
Etienne: *Nods in approval*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back