• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster hunter: United world

Baku said:
Ok so first question how much do you guys now about Frontier?
I've watched a lot of Frontier gameplay, but know nothing about it. Except how the Switchaxe became even more broken than in 3 ultimate. But I have played Freedom unite, Portable 3rd (Modded psp for the win.), 3 ultimate, and 4 ultimate.

Ok so we got three people who know a lot about the main games and me who thanks to my cousin has played a lot of frontier. Now my idea. This Rp is about the Frontier monsters smashing into the hunting grounds of Minegarde (the continent the main games take place in.) And the Hunters of Mezaporta (the continent in Frontier and online) Come to assist the people of Minegarde. How do you guys think we can make this idea work.

Baku said:
Ok so we got three people who know a lot about the main games and me who thanks to my cousin has played a lot of frontier. Now my idea. This Rp is about the Frontier monsters smashing into the hunting grounds of Minegarde (the continent the main games take place in.) And the Hunters of Mezaporta (the continent in Frontier and online) Come to assist the people of Minegarde. How do you guys think we can make this idea work.
well.... Migration from the Mezaporta region? I mean with the monsters migrating, especially monsters like the awful gecko one that barfs at you. I think its called Pariapuria.

Idea: for those of us (and by us i mean me) that have no idea what certain monsters look like, when you initially introduce them you could put a picture of them up too :3

I call that gecko aquatic tigrex. But how would you think the hunters who are use to Tigrexes and the Rajang is the worst thing they had to fight would react to these new monsters?

Baku said:
I call that gecko aquatic tigrex. But how would you think the hunters who are use to Tigrexes and the Rajang is the worst thing they had to fight would react to these new monsters?
Like... "HOLY YAMA TSUKAMI! THESE ARE MUCH WORSE THAN TIGREX AND RAJANG!"

Baku said:
They would be like "....." With a blank face.

They do this for every monster introduction...

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]Good lord, that picture is just at the right, hilarious angle. IT's awesome, and I did see that video.

[/QUOTE]
I've watched all of nch' videos, most hilarious.

Trust said:
They would be like "....." With a blank face.
They do this for every monster introduction...
True, but I like mh4u's cutscenes, where the actually have the hunter in them, not the crappy cutscenes in MHX

Ok Someone. Me and these other two people have been brainstorming and hopefully improve where age of storms went wrong. @Flareshield want to join us as apology for me forgetting you.

Anyone else remember back when rathalos could roar and get a garunteed fireball off if you were in the right position?

God i hated it back when he could do that

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My thumb is now dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back