• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Miss Adaline's School for the Supernatural

TayCas1.jpg

This school is far from normal. There are kids who are witches, warlocks, wizards, vampires, werewolves, faeries, demons, angels, and many more supernatural beings. To practice their abilities, these kids must live at the school. Contain their powers. Hide from the outside world full of judgmental mortals who try to hunt these children and their kinds. Miss Adaline is a 2000 year old human, cursed by a dark witch to walk the Earth for eternity. So, to distract her from time, she made MASS to help the children of the species she has discovered in her time alive. She is the one who will help the new children, the graduates and any visiting supernaturals, looking for sanctuary. She made the school to give the supernaturals a home.

This is a basic RP. I am looking for some people to help make this come alive! Think of it as a revamped Harry Potter with bad supernaturals, evil beings trying to take over the school. Humans trying to kill the kids. If you are interested let me know! I am looking for people who have good grammar, use proper punctuation, write more than one paragraph (Can go up to 5), are active and have great imaginations! If I have more than 6 people enter, I'll make the thread! To help me out, make sure to invite friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back