• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Midnight's Last

Story

The world as we know it, has ventured into the future. New techonology has been developed, New medicines, And especially, A new World. Everything seemed perfect Until the 'Midnight's Last' Virtual Reality Head set was released. It seemed like a harmless console with one big game that seperated into several games. Some people tried it willingly. Others were forced to, which made them become the chosen ones to be the hosts of the corrupted blade. In 2 years, more than 90% of the world had been stuck in the game. 9% were the so called 'Midnights' who worked with the corporation who made the game. And the remaining 1% are the people fighting against the corporation in real life. The game was made to function as if you eat something in the game, the system tricks your brain to think you actually ate, to keep you alive. If you died, the system would trick your brain to think that you actually just died, and would make your heart stop beating. Only those who were lucky enough to be strapped onto a special machine to keep your heart beating would be able to respawn, though with mild amnesia, only being able to remember their name and what happend in the real life world. There were 3 different games (cities) in the Game.

-
Midnight City

This would be the main area were many adventurers would go to to group up and see if they can conquer any corrupted blades to bring their friends back. This is where many restuarants, apartments, and stores can be found for weapons, clothes, Etc.

-Xspeced

This Place where people fight to the death for food. Many people here soon get brainwashed into thinking this is real life and that the people who are freeing the hosts of the corrupted blades are evil. The main area is a normal colisieum. Where specatators can watch the fight. But be warned...

-Darkened Dawn

This would be a place similiar to Midnight City, Except much less Corrupted Blade Hosts spawn.

Corrupted

The corrupted Blade Hosts are normal people who were forced inside the game. They are being controlled by some virus called the Corrupted Blade which makes them highly aggresive, though still retaining their personalities sometimes. There have been cases where girls become Yanderes, killing everyone she sees for her supposed 'senpai' or a survivor from the 'original experiment' killing anyone due to thinking they are the creators of the game. The only way of freeing them is defeating them at battle and trying to remind them on who they are.

Woo! That was a long thing to write. So Hello everyone :) This RP shall be called Midnight's Last. It's a pretty interesting concept though I hope you guys find so too. If you have any questions please leave it in the comments below. This RP Will have powers :)

Oo, yo, what type of weapon does this have? Is it futuristic like guns, snipers, etc, or is it a medieval realm sticking with swords, scythes, bows, etc!

Also what's the character limit ;u;

gardenGnostic said:
// .. One question, how do we join? if possible. O.o
Say that you want to join :3

Entarriance said:
Oo, yo, what type of weapon does this have? Is it futuristic like guns, snipers, etc, or is it a medieval realm sticking with swords, scythes, bows, etc!
Also what's the character limit ;u;
It'd be a mix of both. Darkened Dawn would have a more medieval feel to it, the setting being a kingdom, Midnight City being futuristic.

Xspeced is both. Though weapons can be brought from realm from realm.

Quite interested. Sounds like it scratches my itch for the "trapped in an MMO" genre and my love of dumb, unconventional superpowers.

I'm so happy people are taking interest in my RP Concept ( :) )

I'll have the RP thread ASAP And I'll alert all of you on here and tag all of you on the RP post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back