Midnight Blue

I thought he was a legend! A mere myth created in bars to scare bounty hunter noobs for a good laugh! xD

rooke said:
Naw. Billy-Bob Joe, the most feared bounty hunter in one earth town
Too bad, I think I just murdered his brains out. My bad. I guess he wasn't as good as you all assumed.

Yo man, One Piece is where it's at 0^0 though I haven't watched it in the longest time, and I'm really far behind. I've only seen up to like half the Alabaster Arch

Aha I got to the part where they just reach Fishman Island in the New World. If you know what that is. Ohmergud I just wanna spoil everything xD

#BestAnime2k14

Find it hilarious though that Zoro got beat with a knife. He's so different now. Like he lost an eye. Has a scar over it.

Were not at port right now, but the ship is from the navy, registered under Lots. You could request permission to board.

ea12578ae9e58a4e22a8d5cafe86b21f_large.jpeg
Picture this in space as the night sky haha! ^^

@RushWing , I need your permission on something. Can your father be the one who killed all of my ex-pirate crew members? Or his fleet, whatever.

Are you guys at a port, if so I can stumble in. If not then I have no clue as to how I'm gonna get my character onto the ship.

we're on a port trying to get off for a small stop currently, though there's marines everywhere on the ship looking for them

Alright so I have question. Weaponry, what type are we using. I know one person has a sword, are we doing like a hack and slash with real swords,or are we doing shooting, or a mix of both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back