mew mew power/ tokyo mew mew rp

Kitara looks at Xandi surprised. "Have you heard my song? Everyone says it's really pretty and good. Even people who absolutely hate music said that."

(( Yea you can make any animal you want, hence the animal DNA part in the character sheet. :3 ))

"Well then do you want to hear it?" Kitara looks at him happily.

Name:: Vixen Aghves

Animal DNA:: San Joaquin kit fox

Weapon:: Staff

Appearance:: (Will add this later)

Personality:: Vixen can be very self-serving and mistrustful of others, and sometimes downright manipulative, but she'd never do anything to purposefully endanger the Mew Mews or their cause. She's a bit of a kleptomaniac, though she's been trying to resist the urge to steal recently. She volunteers at the local animal hospital, and it could be said that that's the only place she seems truly happy. (Of course, those who say that probably don't know she's a Mew Mew.)

Fruit:: Prickly pear cactus fruit.

( I don't feel like typing in the whole song :P )

Kitara starts singing her special song the best she could. All of her problems floated away as she sang and sang.

(That's ok. I wouldn't want to either.)

Xandi listened, his eyes widening with each word.

Kitara noticed Xandi's expression and sang softer and quieter. When she did that, it made you feel all the love that you ever felt in your life.

After that part, she stopped with a soft, high note and looked at Xandi. "Sooo?" Kitara was excited to hear what he thought.

Kitara smiles big and jumps up. "Ha! I told you that I co-" She starts coughing quietly while covering her mouth.

Xandi looked at her, concerned. "Are you alright?" He stood up.

Kitara shook her head. "Y-yea, I'm fine. It's just that last high note is hard to get correctly. When I do, I start coughing up a storm afterwards." She scratches the beck of her head and smiles.

Xandi looked at her. "No, it's OK. It felt good to actually worry about someone for once."

Kitara looks up at him happier. "That cheered me up, thanks!" She hugs him while saying thank you once again in his ear.

Kitara pulled away and smiles. "You don't seem that mean. A couple of my friends said that you're super mean and annoying, they are WAY off!" She starts laughing and looks at the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back