• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Whatever you seem should happen. I am just saying, these are no empty sheets of paper. At least the champs are supposed to be somewhat able to react fast enough.
Of course, it won't be a terrible battle or something- the rebels will just mess with them Cause them to have to WALK to the academy, irritate them, ruin their clothes.. etc etc. Plus with it being an ambush someone could get compromised while their champion is busy for a split second causing an opening for a person from a different kingdom to have to save the day-

Of course, it won't be a terrible battle or something- the rebels will just mess with them Cause them to have to WALK to the academy, irritate them, ruin their clothes.. etc etc
Oof. I hope they dont ruin Occidea´s dress. That will bring years of dispair and death. One of the only things that are actually important to her. Due to... reasons.

Oof. I hope they dont ruin Occidea´s dress. That will bring years of dispair and death. One of the only things that are actually important to her. Due to... reasons.
>:-) RUIN ITTTT- I mean, pssh oh my God I sure hope not

Aster can sew.. so if it is ruined.... Aster could fix it and.... calm waters could blossom? o-o
OOOO- who's OC can cook?

Aster can sew.. so if it is ruined.... Aster could fix it and.... calm waters could blossom? o-o
OOOO- who's OC can cook?
Occidea can cook. Not masterfully, but its something. She was never trained, so its very amateur-ish. But yeah. Im not going to say she "likes" cooking, but it surely is something you can find her doing when she has free time on her hands.

Occidea can cook. Not masterfully, but its something. She was never trained, so its very amateur-ish. But yeah. Im not going to say she "likes" cooking, but it surely is something you can find her doing when she has free time on her hands.
hmph anyone else? Weneedbondingmoments- I need everyone to find a reason to make peace with someone else from a different kingdom- I low key want Occidea to make a bondish with Aster and the Lweste princess to as well peachpuff peachpuff || Everyone should for look for two people or so who they could bond with or sum ??

I'm fine with whatever you think is best Heavenchi Heavenchi , I'm abstaining from a yes or no really on the bandit attack.

But speaking of the lore thing you mentioned earlier, isn't it interesting how two of the Lwestians both have light-purple hair...interesting how that happened. Tooootallly not pre-planed or anything, just happens that two Lwestians are naturally born with light purple hair, not that I wan't that to be a thing or anything. ;)
(Otherwise If you have some I'm fine with any little lore scraps you wanna throw at me go ahead)

Also, I can't say Varian will be completely opposed on luring maybe two or three people on a little sailing/wind-surfing journey a while away in the future.

Last edited:
@.jpeg q r o w q r o w fickleglory fickleglory The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Larry Larry @Singularity Chione Chione dragonsfire dragonsfire *adding people*

What would you guys think of the carriage being attacked by a band of Rebels(?) who hate the idea of the alliance and think their kingdom's royalty has gone mad and is going to be the death of them all? Ironic since it's a bunch of people from different kingdoms coming together to try and kill the heir?

Fracking stupid if you think about it- the heirs legit have their most powerful with them atm
Good with me,
Do have a question tho; would my heir be able to take control over the dead that the enemy controls?

Also Lysandra can cook and is quite a medic when it comes to basic wound (no thanks to Aster *glares*) she is quite good at it, and she has her sisters to thank for that, she can’t say she is opposed to it, but she doesn’t enjoy it.

We have so little males, that makes shipping so hard, i kind of wanna create a male, but we are out of roles.
//shrug
i its kinda funny, bc if the girls ever end up being friends they all be like giggling together and the boys would be like, “why r they laughing, what are they planning.”

Hello everyone
I'm having to type this quickly because I don't have much time for free wifi left but basically I'm abroad for a week so I won't be able to write any posts until I come back <3

Apologies for the inconvenience

Sorry guys that I haven't been active the past few days, been kinda busy with indoor soccer in the evenings but I'll definitely have a post up tomorrow, you can count on that! :)

//shrug
i its kinda funny, bc if the girls ever end up being friends they all be like giggling together and the boys would be like, “why r they laughing, what are they planning.”
Bwahaha- women rulers only ????

There will be no matrilineal marriages in Aveoul, I've seen how that stuff messes up kingdoms big time in Crusader Kings 2! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back