• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

I think the RP is going really well. I like all the mystery and intrigue you've added. I can't wait to see what's happening next. Frankly, every time I get on the computer I get so excited about what's happening. This RP is really fun. I think it is a little fast paced but that isn't your fault. It's hard since we're all in different time zones and so when everybody's on for one person it might be three am and it's kind of hard to keep up with all of that. But it's not impossible and once you do it's all good. You're doing great. Keep it up.

-What do you think of the RP? All aspects

As far as this roleplay goes, I love it. The story is good and you are great at incorporating backstory into the roleplay on the fly. I already said that I love the combat because its different. Normally in roleplays, characters just fight people and decide what happens. In your combat, it actually seems more realistic because you make our characters take actual damage. For me, this makes combat more enjoyable.

-How is my GMing?

As far as your GMing goes, you do a good job of keeping us on track and making sure that the roleplay moves at a good pace.

-What do I do good?

You are good at making good and real NPCs that are memorable. I also like the world you have created. The homestead idea is what sets this roleplay apart from everything else. It's fun to think that at the end of the roleplay, the players could have a thriving city that they built from the ground up.

-What do I need to work on?

Sometimes the roleplay is stood still for a long time, but that's more the players fault, not yours.

-Anything you would change or add?

Nope. Most of the things that you thought up, I couldn't even dream of applying to a roleplay.

-What do you hope to get out of this?

I hope to get a memorable adventure with lasting repercussions on the universe.

-Have I been living up to your expectations?

You have easily surpassed my expectations.

-Have I made this interesting? Fun?

Of course! Especially with the off scene roleplays. (Kyou almost got hit in his crotch with a dagger!)

-And anything more you wish to say

You are definitely the best GM that I know. I hope to go on many more adventures and to tell lots of stories with you.

@The Mythic Dragon

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]-What do you think of the RP? All aspects
As far as this roleplay goes, I love it. The story is good and you are great at incorporating backstory into the roleplay on the fly. I already said that I love the combat because its different. Normally in roleplays, characters just fight people and decide what happens. In your combat, it actually seems more realistic because you make our characters take actual damage. For me, this makes combat more enjoyable.

-How is my GMing?

As far as your GMing goes, you do a good job of keeping us on track and making sure that the roleplay moves at a good pace.

-What do I do good?

You are good at making good and real NPCs that are memorable. I also like the world you have created. The homestead idea is what sets this roleplay apart from everything else. It's fun to think that at the end of the roleplay, the players could have a thriving city that they built from the ground up.

Sometimes the roleplay is stood still for a long time, but that's more the players fault, not yours.

Nope. Most of the things that you thought up, I couldn't even dream of applying to a roleplay.

Of course! Especially with the off scene roleplays. (Kyou almost got hit in his crotch with a dagger!)

You are definitely the best GM that I know. I hope to go on many more adventures and to tell lots of stories with you.

@The Mythic Dragon

[/QUOTE]
He speaks the truth

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]-What do you think of the RP? All aspects

-How is my GMing?

-What do I do good?

@The Mythic Dragon

[/QUOTE]
Like chris....speaks the Thruth.

and alright! will wait and maybe Gona make just mark walking there wille whiseling or something xD

perala: "i don't want to kill people!! but i want to control their brains with fungus just to see if I can, i still have my morals unlike you brutes"

Me aswell!

Forgot to add this wen he in combat xD will be adding it from now and on wen he is fighting!

Markovs BS

Yea yea Kinda! Do...um...it will effect him..badly if it gets Filld up compleatly,each time he kills some one he would slowli start desending in to madness ad insanity to the point he will...Um...act like a Clow wen he kills and he WILL attack anybody even you guyes

BS stands for Bood shed

@Kirito Kei @ChristinaXIV @Yonsisac

But, how can I be so good? How can you think so highly of me? Surely... *sigh*

Is the combat really that different and interesting?

What kind of things have I added that you would never think of?

Good and real NPCs?

Would you want to also pass to offspring or apprentices? This would make your decisions even more impactful...

Do you really like the homestead idea?

I really cannot see myself as a great GM, let alone being one of the best you've played with...

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL] @ChristinaXIV @Yonsisac
But, how can I be so good? How can you think so highly of me? Surely... *sigh*

Good and real NPCs?

Would you want to also pass to offspring or apprentices? This would make your decisions even more impactful...

I really cannot see myself as a great GM, let alone being one of the best you've played with...
Heh, you belittle yourself too much, often enough people tell you what everyone else says isn't true so you shouldn't believe them, this time... I'm saying, shoot those people in the face cause we're right dammit! You're an awesome GM! I've managed a few RPs in the past and could never once come up with the dedication nor the creativity you have gone to, so stop beating yourself up, okay? We all believe in you!

You put LOT of work in to this and aswell you are always alert just wating to get something up! and you are full of suprices who kows what might happen next! and hell LOOK AT THE PAGES HERE! ...people like this ^^ because if we dint do you expect this much attention? Its all real we do love this AND you are a good GM!

@The Mythic Dragon

Like i've said before, i've never done this style of rping until now, but you've set the bar pretty high for when i want to do another one with another group. this is fun!

I'm a new player and frankly you've set a high standard for anyone I play with next. I was thinking of doing a game of my own and you've really influenced how I think about GMing and RPing. You're better than what you give yourself credit for @The Mythic Dragon

bourgeoisiemustache said:
I'm a new player and frankly you've set a high standard for anyone I play with next. I was thinking of doing a game of my own and you've really influenced how I think about GMing and RPing. You're better than what you give yourself credit for @The Mythic Dragon
Damn right :)

@Witchy Seems a little odd but I just came up with this idea. What if Markov threw you so you were close enough to spread the spores? He could even fly you over the group and drop you on top of them.

@Kirito Kei @Witchy @Yonsisac @bourgeoisiemustache @ChristinaXIV

Damn... you guys are going to make me cry... ^_^

But... I would love to have answers for these questions:

Good and real NPCs? And the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back