• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Kyou- "It's not that... it's just that there is a lot of things going on right now, and I can't focus on romance. I have to focus on running this guild."

Aias (Drunk after keg of meade #620): *dagger flies dangerously close to Kyou's ear* Don't argue with my sister, you bastard!

Kyou- Slowly moved his head away from the dagger that flew dangerously close to his head. He points at the dagger and says "THIS is why!"

Is this RP occupied? If not, I'd actually be interested in joining...

@Whisker

No problem. Consider it handled, Tell me when you want him back!

< @bourgeoisiemustache @snowy raven @Kirito Kei @Daimao @FlawlezFalcon @Witchy @Whisker @Calibutcher @Yonsisac @Fezzes @LeSoraAmari Also @Macbeth >

For the Q&A record: Does anyone want this to just go as long as possible, perhaps even passing down the mantles of your characters to offspring/apprentices and such? Because I think this could be really fun and long-lived.

Also, are you all okay with allowing @ChristinaXIV in?

If any of your do allow me in, I'd promise to try my absolute best to keep up with the intense detail and length I have seen sampled after reading just the first page :)

Hopefully not... Is there currently any mission ongoing? I could try and wrap my character into the task and find some clever way to introduce her, OR, I could just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back