• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Meant to be a friend-a digimon RP

Roleplay Type(s)
The premise is that 20 years ago, the first few digimon appeared and bonded with children all over the world. Over time, more digimon were partnered with kids and went on fun adventures with each other. The partnerships eventually evolved into digimon fighting against other pairs and wild digimon in an attempt to become the strongest in either world, which led to the pairings being feared and hated due to the destruction caused from the fighting. While there are some who fear digimon due to that others feel that connection and want to protect them. Will your character fight to be the strongest there is or will building a genuine bond prove to be stronger than grinding for exp?

No digimon that require fusion for the digivolving line, no armor, no ones that are like op world ending types like Apocalymon Death-x-mon or Negamon, no ultra rare like Calumon (if you want to use one of the partners from the anime I'm fine with that), no sovereign digimon line. I think that this is fair.

Okay, good to know. I'm assuming we only get one digimon each? There are rare cases of digi-destined having two partners so I thought I should ask.

I'll say that yes you can only have one partner however you can have other digimon travel with you as non combatant however they have to be rookie level or lower

I'd be down for joining this as I'm a Digimon fan. I would like to learn a little bit more about this iteration of the Digimon world, so perhaps you can do some brainstorming. In the meantime I'll start figuring out a digivolution line. I'm in the mood to pick something I've never done before.

Hmmm, what about branch digivolutions? Maybe the Champion stage and up can gain alternate forms that aren't dark digivolutions?

I'll allow dark for emotional moments like extreme anger or sorrow just let me know ahead of your planning in the immediate future. With branch evolution there can be a main one that goes into the ultimate and a secondary champion form that won't go further.

I'd be down for joining this as I'm a Digimon fan. I would like to learn a little bit more about this iteration of the Digimon world, so perhaps you can do some brainstorming. In the meantime I'll start figuring out a digivolution line. I'm in the mood to pick something I've never done before.
I'm open to suggestions if you have some with the world the idea is that enough time has gone from the first appearance of them that digimon are well known however having a digimon now will probably cause people to be afraid of both of you since other partners fight each other to be the strongest one. In some places there are digimon defense forces though people still fear them.

I'm in the mood for Digimon, is this game going ahead? And if so, have you made any decisions in relation to plot/setting?

I'm in the mood for Digimon, is this game going ahead? And if so, have you made any decisions in relation to plot/setting?
I'll be posting a link to the CS later on either today or tomorrow I've been dealing with some real life stuff as of late

I'll be posting a link to the CS later on either today or tomorrow I've been dealing with some real life stuff as of late
Gotcha. Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear a CS is coming up. Have you made any determinations as to what evolution methods we'll have at our disposal and who the initial antagonist will be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back