• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Universe RP?

Would you partake in a Marvel RP?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We can take place in Civil War, and if anyone's turned off by that, why not explore one of the many what if scenarios by Marvel? My favorite's if Annihilation Wave arrived on Earth ^_^ .

We can also always create our own, but obviously considerations will have to be kept as where all the other canon heroes/villains will be doing at the time. We are sticking to earth 616 as the setting right? Any specific place in mind or just all over?

Last edited by a moderator:
If we want to do a Civil War plot, here's a suggestion:

We start right before "the event" that ignites the discussions. Then fighting ensues when heroes can't come to a decision. Both start to hire villains, while also fighting those taking advantage of the situation. We eventually get to big missions that create twists in the plot. Finally ending with a huge battle that changes the world forever.

Civil War huh? Sadly I am unfamiliar with that. The only big marvel plots that I know of are the sentinels killing everyone on earth and the age of Ultron.

I'm not to familiar with the civil war either. But I am familiar with the Kooky Quartet... anyway, there's research I can conduct to get up to speed on anything. I'm really liking the idea of the civil war though. People not so much villains but at odds with each other due to their principles. It would be easy for villains to take advantage of us during at time, so we can still have villains if we want.

Or we could go for the classic avenger style. West Coast Avengers, with our own compound, with villains that we would have to react with, in order to save the world. Or Agents of Shield style (which would bring a whole undercurrent of Hydra related plots, which would be really interesting), in which we work for Shield doing missions without the knowledge that it's a Hydra front...

HuorSpinks said:
I'm not to familiar with the civil war either. But I am familiar with the Kooky Quartet... anyway, there's research I can conduct to get up to speed on anything. I'm really liking the idea of the civil war though. People not so much villains but at odds with each other due to their principles. It would be easy for villains to take advantage of us during at time, so we can still have villains if we want.
Or we could go for the classic avenger style. West Coast Avengers, with our own compound, with villains that we would have to react with, in order to save the world. Or Agents of Shield style (which would bring a whole undercurrent of Hydra related plots, which would be really interesting), in which we work for Shield doing missions without the knowledge that it's a Hydra front...
I think that's what attracts me to events like that as well. I also like other, less "good guy versus bad guys" story lines such as Avengers vs X-Men and Secret Wars, but I'll be happy too if people just want to do a good versus evil plot with anti-heroes and anti-villains somewhere in between all of that either, as long as the plot's well written, characters are interesting and without PIS or CIS in it (like a story where the good guys doesn't have to win at the end, but have a chance just like everyone else).

@Kintaro Fujimori That idea sounds pretty rad. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Bump, also @Captain Kit we still doing this? Not sure if you're just busy or something.
Yup, sorry, a bit busy.

Alright, so it seems like it'll be a casual RP thread, with a Civil War-esque plot. Is everyone okay with that? We could still tweak it. ^^

I won't be able to partake in the RP just yet due to my studies and such. :c

[QUOTE="Captain Kit]Yup, sorry, a bit busy.
Alright, so it seems like it'll be a casual RP thread, with a Civil War-esque plot. Is everyone okay with that? We could still tweak it. ^^

I won't be able to partake in the RP just yet due to my studies and such. :c

[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with it.

Sure, that'll be great! Take your time to start, I'll be busy (and probably very exhausted) these few days until January anyway, due to work.

I'm interested!

The plot could be coperate/gang/group/cult/whatever related, like a new group of villains or generally evil people rising up in the world.

Hey. :3

Would anyone be interested in a Marvel Universe roleplay? Most likely one that revolves around a plot? (Open to suggestions)

So it'd be fun, you could pick a character from Marvel and kinda base your OC off it.

What do you guys think?

-Kit

Interested!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back