• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

omg. that means a lot angel.

and yes! party party and a little bit of a hint at the next part~

It's a pool party?! Sounds like the perfect place for my vain narcissist to awkwardly realise she doesn't actually know anybody! and an excuse for me to look at more swimsuits! not that I need another excuse

Hey kids. I'm thinking I might post the finale scene in a new thread, and just start the sequel from scratch via the new system. How does everyone feel about that??

@lonecoyote @Lemoncakes

I'll start a group chat for all of us once I get it up and link it!

also, my friend and I are making a multiverse dc/marvel kids roleplay, if anyone wants to join it when the IC is up I'll tag you!

of coURSE. I LOVE THEM. I'm using the siblings' baby sister that they don't know exists bc i'm evil :D

Hmm...now I'm thinking about making a new character bc I had a fc for Koriand'r and Night Wing's kiddo. Or I might take the Wally and Artemis route. 

bring on ALL THE KIDS.

idk if it'll completely tie in with the universe this rp takes place in, but it'll be fun either way. i know vogue (the one who had the idea in the first place) is making a scarlet witch kiddo. we might play siblings. 

And Eu, please help me out here: how do I access the character sheet pages for our two games as well as the games themselves? Feels like I walked into Nebraska after a tornado and there's corn EVERYWHERE. *_*

I would say depends upon how much you have to sacrifice on a character's development. The more chars you have, the less time you have to develop or give them detail to stand out. My general rule is no more than three unless you pick up temps that you're only going to be playing for a bit or only one game. But that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back