• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Funny, I was about to say the same thing for Jonas!....

Okay, no really I was just gonna post it and say nothing as usual, but I saw this first so I thought I'd give the head's up!

I'm leaving the site. I'll try and stick around to finish this out, but if I don't, feel free to do so without me.

edit of my last post: i'm leaving for a little bit, and will return. probably closer to july. maybe sooner. i'm going to be online coding and chatting if you guys want to talk. and i might even manage a post for this. <3

I've been busy these last couple of days so only just seen this but omg, giving me a little heart attack there!

but take as much time as you need sweetie, I hope everything is ok with you (<3)(<3)

Yeah I would love to continue this! I miss you guys as well and I do love this RP. Playing the characters again would be nice.

Never believe me when I say I'll get a post ip because I'm a lying whore xD

But I do miss this dearly and miss everyone and speaking of the second arch, I have to redo my coding and bleh. But I'm still here!

Leave it to me to be the last to reply...

Yes, I so want this to continue so we can finish this the right way...and then hopefully move to Act II. Glad to see the gang's all here still!!

Accidentally didn't see this til Madman responded. Once Lemon gives affirmation, I'll start the finale battle scene! <33

Yes yes yes! I am so down for this! I miss all you wonderful people (<3) also have no problem with you taking Exitium's POV (^.^)

*aggressive screeching* GUYS. GUYS. WE DID THE THING.

if anyone wants to post a post-battle thing do it soon-ish and we'll do the birthday party end scene. :D

Hey ummm I noticed this thread reappear after a long time even though its closed I thought maybe a revival is being attempted. Being I am looking for a good marvel RP so I was going to ask anyway but after reading the OOC seems you're wrapping things up and preparing for a sequel. But I thought I should express my interest anyway for at least the sequel which I shall be lying in wait for.

Damn. When @Eunoia writes for your character better than you do xD

Now I have to update Idun and Theo's stuff and do my two new people! Then I'll be set for season 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back