• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Okay! So I'm thinking we either we get to the ball and then BOOM NEW VILLAIN.

OR

we get to the day before the ball and BAM NEW VILLAIN

I think a new villain should come at the ball, makes it more intense if everyone is at the same spot

Last edited by a moderator:
Ball then BAM VILLAIN (also what kind of ball? Like do I need to get Idun a fancy ball dress?)

Idun: "Don't be jealous, Olivia! You're so petite and adorable! I'm sure Nikolai likes you waaay more than he likes me! Please don't be jealous. You're super pretty and honestly, I wish I had your height and hair color."

I think it should be a pretty fancy ball, Olivia and Adam would be great in fancy clothes xD

Olivia: "But Idun your so tall and blonde! I would die to be taller and your eyes are so prettyy."

I found a good picture for Theo but IDUN DOES NOT WEAR FANCY DRESSES WITH THE POOF AT THE BOTTOM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR SOME REASOn.

Idun: "Sweetie, no! Being blonde makes everyone think you're an idiot and having blue eyes with blonde hair is so stereotypical! I wish my eyes were a different color and that I could dye my hair but my parents would have a fit if my hair was dyed in the slightest. Oh, Olivia you're absolutely perfect the way you are with your super smart brain and really pretty face."

I need to find a dress but I've got a tux for Blasuis/Adam

Olivia: "I may be smart but you've got the whole Asgardian thing! Thor was like perfect and so are you! Blue and blonde may be stereotypical but your eyes are wayyy better blue their so vibrant and bright! Your hair also looks so healthy dying mine totally ruined it, I have to use so many hair products to make it look good.

Ah I can't choose between these two for Olivia

OWIjJMUyrN_Black_Gold_Sexy_Sequin_Long_Gown_1.jpg

Sherri-Hill-Prom-Dresses-Sherri_Hill_21168_black_gold_21168-sp13-10.jpg
]/spoiler\

Lol thanks I seriously couldn't choose!

And I like doing fancy-events gone wrong.

Idun: "You are too sweet, Olivia! I can't help the Asgardian part, but the down fault is being so tall! I tower over so many other girls it makes me feel like a giant! Your hair is sooo pretty and shiny though! I think your natural hair color is wonderful though. And your skin! Gah! It's got this nice tan going on while I just turn red when I try >.<"

I personally like the second one better

0a474f39182dd80b5c81961497d19470.jpg
white-gold-dress-AL-2425-b.jpg

First one seems more, like, Grecian or Arabian. Second is definitely Nordic Goddess worthy

I'll probably pick her dress tomorrow bc I'm too obsessed with fashion to narrow it down tonight (i have a tag on tumblr for it tbh rip)

Tomorrow (girl) we should push towards mid to late afternoon as well! The ball is 2 rp days away :)

Thanks guys (o'v'o)

For the mid to late afternoon, should we all be together or some of doing our own thing? I know Idun and Theo will be staying in because Theo's making tacos.

That's beautiful. I think it'll kind of depend tho? Like some of them could be together. Nikolai and Danica usually spend their days out and then crash for movies together at night. Balances out the sibling chaos and whatnot.

I'm thinking of making a new male, probably a villain. We are EXTREMELY lacking in the male department and I'm in the mood to make a character. *throws blanket over neglected character for a different thread*

Nikolai: I feel like I've been discussed. *gets a blanket thrown over him as well*

We really are. I'd make another male but I can't handle three characters. I tried it once. Never again.

Idun: *whistles innocently and "accidentally falls onto the blanket"* whoops!

Theo: I feel ya brotha. No one to interact with me so I'm off eating a toasted bagel around California

me: *has like 10 characters (at least) rn between threads* yeah totally i know what you mean hahahaha*dying inside bc too many*

Nikolai: *can't see* wtf is happening

Yea three is too much for me

Olivia: *watches Idun just as jealous as earlier* 'accidentally'

If we're talking between threads, I have way too many. I need to stop making characters. I currently have like 5 rp's and all of my characters are so different from each other and trying to remember the personalities of each, I feel like they all yell at once.

Idun: *sighs* Oh nothing that you need to worry about~

Theo: *puts arm around Olivia's shoulders* It's gross, isn't it?

My mind is just eternal screaming of characters (some that I'm shamelessly in love with *eyes Nikolai and Maddox from one of the other rps*)

Nikolai: this is why my mom told me to stay out of California, isn't it?

Danica: no she was just trying to keep us from leaving her duh. Anyway, you have so many options for a date to the ball it's unreal.

I've got 10 actively going and I'm starting two more tomorrow (characters not rps omg that'd be a ton) plus I'm probs starting a magic school rp soon hahaha help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back