• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

"The sex" that's how I say it too. Or do the do

I'd call him Eros to be ironic or Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably go with Reaper cus his dad would make fun him is his name was Eros.

Also, for warning, this character has no filter. He is his own person whom allows me to write for him xD He is who he is

I love characters without filters! I relate to them lmao

Can he control the life draining or does it just happen?

He can control how much he needs because let's say he really likes a girl. If he kisses her, he doesn't want her to kill over right then or shorten her life. And it's only through kisses or the sex. Not simply touching like Rogue.

Theo: "I'm gonna suck face with Idun because she has Immortality basically so she won't die."

Idun: "....I hate you. "

@Aero

Usually I just kind of go with what my character would normally do. It all depends on that sort of thing imo. They could meet chasing a villain or just bump into each other at a diner.

@lonecoyote

Okay cool! I was just curious. Sounds like a fun time hahah

Theo: "With a face like that.....*rips clothes off* LET THE SEX BEGIN."

Idun: "NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO. NO. *pulls his ear* NO."

Theo: "Ow, ow ow! Idun, babe! If you're so jealous, then join us! Plus, the administration doesn't allow the sex on their site. It'd just fade to black. Duh, haven't you read the RpN rules?"

*war flashbacks to when I was """dating""" a rp character during YouTube roleplays**goes back to hell*

@Eunoia

Oh okay, I'll write a biography then. I'll write it here, actually.

Biography:

Regan Quill was born with a smile on her face and a happy attitude. That's what her father says, at least. The day after she was born, Regan's mother died a tragic death. Again, what her father says. Regan grew up on a ship near Earth. She got to see the moon, and she traveled to many planets with her father. When Regan was eight, she learned how to fly a plane. After she learned, she almost never stopped flying! She loved to fly, along with reading comics about her favorite superheroes. Her father wasn't around a lot, so she was lucky to have him around when he was. She always wondered where he would go, since he never spoke about it. Regan just assumed he was on a mission or something.

As Regan got older, she began to realize that her father was out for too long to just be on missions for where he supposedly worked. Her father finally told her after a mission one day, where he was and who he was. Regan was shocked. Her father was a superhero! Regan wanted to become like her father, a superhero, so she told him about her dream of becoming one. Her father took out a smaller version of his superhero outfit and Regan tried it on. She loved how it looked like a female version of her father's costume, so she named herself Star Lady, after her father. She was exited to save people, or as she put it, being a guardian of all.

Regan became an infamous Guardian of the Galaxy, but no one knew her real identity. No one ever should. That leads up to now. Now, Regan has her own ship, given to her by her father, and she travels to many places around the universe. She saves people, fights villans, and has time to sleep, eat, and read. She's hoping to make friends her own age too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back