• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Marvel At This World

Gale looked at cam and smirked. "Then howabout you and I go on a hunt...get a little acquainted with the wildlife around ustrina. I can even let you forge your own weapon..especially if you fancy yourself a sword or dagger." He then walked out to the door. "I will be back later my dear sister" He made a glance at eda then turned to cam. "Well? Shall we go?" @shortyshort @sprouhtt

bloodfire said:
Gale looked at cam and smirked. "Then howabout you and I go on a hunt...get a little acquainted with the wildlife around ustrina. I can even let you forge your own weapon..especially if you fancy yourself a sword or dagger." He then walked out to the door. "I will be back later my dear sister" He made a glance at eda then turned to cam. "Well? Shall we go?" @shortyshort @sprouhtt
Cam smirked "Then let's go" He said following him

Gale walked to eda and smired wide. "Dear dear sister....you have never changed...but be careful who and what you fall in love with...im not saying this human was like the last one you ever met as I see very good potential in him...his powers are awakening faster than any human we have witnessed. I am going to teach him to harness them...if you would not mind me doing so too greatly" @sprouhtt

"Maybe I like Abrasax and maybe I don't, who knows." Edana said as she ran her hands through her wavy hair. "Don't worry about me Gale, I should be the one worrying about you. I am your older sister after all," She said as she walked towards him and held his hand close to hers and gave him a gentle smile. Edana hated when her brother would worry about her, especially with her social life.

@bloodfire

@Rainy83

((Im going to reply to the orb of seven brothers roleplay as well))

Gale smiled for the first time in over two hundred years and he started tearing up. "I know that sis...but since mother and father died....i...I don't know if I'm ready to see a new future family being started by you...would if a new family was formed...and then it all goes to oblivion because the same tragedies happen again...I cannot go through that horrifying even again...even demons like us have feelings and emotions you know...."

@sprouhtt

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know that, but always remember that I will always love you. You're the only one I got and I don't want to lose you," She said with a smile and hugged him. @bloodfire

Cam yawned "Mushy" He said with a laugh "The real question is when do I get to kill things?"

Gale turned his head to cam. "Right now actually...eda...will you come with us...? Cam could use the..company..." He said while glancing at her. Gale liked going on hunts with his elder sister. Especially in times like these when memories of his parents came flooding back to him in a torrent. He handed cam a pair of swords he forged that he thought would be perfect for cam. "Here...these are your fit I believe?" @sprouhtt @Shortyshot

Edana smiled,"I would love to," She said as she lifted the bottom of her dress and pulled out two dual daggers that she has strapped to the side of her legs. She never goes anywhere without them.

bloodfire said:
Gale turned his head to cam. "Right now actually...eda...will you come with us...? Cam could use the..company..." He said while glancing at her. Gale liked going on hunts with his elder sister. Especially in times like these when memories of his parents came flooding back to him in a torrent. He handed cam a pair of swords he forged that he thought would be perfect for cam. "Here...these are your fit I believe?" @sprouhtt @Shortyshot
sprouhtt said:
Edana smiled,"I would love to," She said as she lifted the bottom of her dress and pulled out two dual daggers that she has strapped to the side of her legs. She never goes anywhere without them.
Cam smirked and took the swords in his hands "Thank you." He said before swinging it to the side slightly as a dark aura left a trail after it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back